Morris injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Fox

Anyone know how morris is doing - how much longer he's out for etc??

Country Fox said:
Anyone know how morris is doing - how much longer he's out for etc??

Probably the remainder of his contract

MORRIS

Im hoping this post and the earlier one will flush out some good information on Lee Morris.....Ive not seen this guy play in a City shirt .but Ive a friend ( A real Blades fan who is still moaning about too little added time last night to allow them to draw or win the game ) who saw him years ago at Sheffield United when he was a " Star in the making " ---very fast with a good football brain. Another friend - a Sheepshearer - becomes rather dizzy and faint whenever I raise the topic of Lees contribution at Derby County ( rather like my own reaction when people mention Ade .....now riding high with Stoke at the top of the table ) .
Has anyone out there seen enough of him in recent times to say wether or not he is a quality player who can do a good job for the City provided we can get him fit ? Can this guy score goals at this stage of his career -bearing in mind his time on the treatment table level and we may never get him 100 % fit ?

Saw him at Milton Keynes match. Pretty poor really - he was still coming back from an injury but look like nothing compared to Tommy Wright! (in that match)

Fox Fan said:
Saw him at Milton Keynes match. Pretty poor really - he was still coming back from an injury but look like nothing compared to Tommy Wright! (in that match)

That's it then. He's lost. Have you ever tried to find your way out of Milton Keynes at night?.

Tony Elsby said:
Fox Fan said:

That's it then. He's lost. Have you ever tried to find your way out of Milton Keynes at night?.

yes actually in a large red 8 seater bus thing! Wasn't too good actaully!

i have always sed that if Lee Morris is fit he will be a quality player for us. he is shit fast (henry fast) and can score. but i supppose we have to realise that we have another jonesy on our hands or an eadie, which ever is best for ya..

Blowski_Blue said:
i have always sed that if Lee Morris is fit he will be a quality player for us. he is shit fast (henry fast) and can score. but i supppose we have to realise that we have another jonesy on our hands or an eadie, which ever is best for ya..

Perhaps there should be a Hall of Infamy at the Walkers for players who got the shirt but never put it on! If he's shit fast we should call him Enema because whatever he's got it ain't around long.

Tony Elsby said:
Have you ever tried to find your way out of Milton Keynes?

You mean I can leave if i want?? :shock:

I saw him against Partick and despite being out of fitness, he looked pretty sharp, played the full 90 minutes, crossed for our only goal and looked willing to run with the ball. I really would like to see him play. Think he would be a good squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566