Morrison to Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fryatt, now morrison...berner next, all 3 players that have served the club well to be replaced by loanees that couldn't really give a stuff.....i can see bad times ahead, reminds me of the Micky Adams/ Peter Taylor days. To many old has beens, too many players on loan!

Out of interest, and I don't know if you have seen us this season, but what aspects of Cunningham and Naughton's performances have led you to believe that they "couldn't really give a stuff"?

Fryatt, now morrison...berner next, all 3 players that have served the club well to be replaced by loanees that couldn't really give a stuff.....i can see bad times ahead, reminds me of the Micky Adams/ Peter Taylor days. To many old has beens, too many players on loan!

Doom and gloom and doom and gloom.

I don't agree at all.

I see a world class manager in charge making changes to get our club competing at a MUCH higher level. There is absolutely no similarity at all.

Jesus ****ing christ. Some people love to live in the past don't they. Cunningham's performances were more like a player wanting to play than Berner put in this season.

Jesus ****ing christ. Some people love to live in the past don't they. Cunningham's performances were more like a player wanting to play than Berner put in this season.

some just cant help being miserable feckers

So Naughton couldn't give a stuff? And yet Morrison who couldn't wait to leave because he was on the bench is fine? How bizarre!

some just cant help being miserable feckers

I would include myself in the miserable feckers category but the three players wanting away can feck off. Whether its the disappointment of the playoff defeat or the treatment of Pearson etc. etc. none of them have done the work they did last year and as they want to go I don't see why its a bad thing to let them.

Morrison has never given a shit about our club and I am glad to see the twat has gone.

Morrison has never given a shit about our club and I am glad to see the twat has gone.

Seriously, what has he done to **** you off so much? If you aren't willing to disclose your reasons in this thread then please PM me.

As far as I can see he's always given 100% and never let us down, whatever role he was asked to play. But if you've got proof that he's 'never given a shit about our club' then please message me and let me know the truth.

Surely just delaying it to Monday would have sufficed.

Not funny.

Sorry.

I actually laughed, but I hated myself for it afterwards :icon_lol:

I only remember Micky Adams brining one player in on loan and the old hasbeens was as much due to financial difficulties than anything, a problem we don't have now.

boc - Bent.

Either way, twice in two and a half years is good going. I would have preferred more than that in all honesty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670