Mortgages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, though it was more to do with Northern Rock, i was better off not having a deposit, but then making my first payment £7k than putting the money down as an actual deposit.
Hope all's ok lboro....

just got an excellent deal with Bank of Scotland, 5.25% fixed for 8 years and is only 20 quid more than I am paying in rent now... :)

I always think that people who make that type of joke in reference to kids are ever so slightly sicker themselves

Out of context, I quite agree. In the context of 'General Chat' in 'The Pub' and with the knowledge that *most* people on here know what spirit things are written in, I'm pretty sure that one persons 'humour' will always be anothers reason for condemnation.

No point asking if you have ever been to the sickipedia site is there?

If you genuinely feel that my post offended you, then I am sorry. Hopefully others will take it for the bit of Friday afternoon banter (albeit off colour to some) that it was intended as.

Out of context, I quite agree. In the context of 'General Chat' in 'The Pub' and with the knowledge that *most* people on here know what spirit things are written in, I'm pretty sure that one persons 'humour' will always be anothers reason for condemnation.

No point asking if you have ever been to the sickipedia site is there?

If you genuinely feel that my post offended you, then I am sorry. Hopefully others will take it for the bit of Friday afternoon banter (albeit off colour to some) that it was intended as.

Your original comment is very close to the knuckle. ;)

Your original comment is very close to the knuckle. ;)

Fecking hell, I feel really bad about this now - amazing how an innocent meaning aside can be taken. I suppose beighton would say it says a lot about the people who take it that way as well :)

Too late for me to edit now but if any Mod wants to remove it feel free :icon_redf

Fecking hell, I feel really bad about this now - amazing how an innocent meaning aside can be taken. I suppose beighton would say it says a lot about the people who take it that way as well :)

Too late for me to edit now but if any Mod wants to remove it feel free :icon_redf

This forum, amongst other things, is about pushing the boundaries. ;)

This forum, amongst other things, is about pushing the boundaries. ;)

Thank feck for that.

Now then, did I tell you about the quadriplegic Lebanese lesbian crack whore..........

;)

Thank feck for that.

Now then, did I tell you about the quadriplegic Lebanese lesbian crack whore..........

;)

... at least twice. :icon_roll ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673