Most Hated City Ex X1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

alex said:
Lineker, over-rated.... :shock: :lol: Vote JF you tossers...

That post deserves an oscar^

East Anglia Fox

Am I really the only person who thinks James Sh*tcroft should be considered our most hated player. Doesn't anyone agree with my post on page 1?

Matt

there are so many worse it's unbelieveble for example i always thought David Oldfield was shite...he's miles worse than Scowy at least Scowy bags goals.
To be fair Scowy has been reasonable this season...better than most.

step

East Anglia Fox said:
Am I really the only person who thinks James Sh*tcroft should be considered our most hated player. Doesn't anyone agree with my post on page 1?

Scowcroft does not always give 100% and under ma he could get away with skiping around the pitch. but when he does give 100%, he is good.

Brauny Blue

most hated

Reasons not to be down hearted .At least we don't have :

Hated: Den Wise :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :twisted: :evil: (nobody else to get near this prick)

Manager: Peter Taylor :oops:
Assist manager:Frank Maclintock :cry:

Crap xi:
Mark Grew :(
Paul Friar :cry:
Andy Feeley :(
Bob Hazel :cry:
Geoff Scott :(
Junior Lewis :oops:
Tom Ford :cry:
Colin Gordon :(
Ade Akinbadbuy :oops: :oops:
Tom English :oops: :oops:
Roger Davies :oops:

A team to take us places we have never been before :roll: :wink:

East Anglia Fox

Re: most hated

My most hated XI:

Coyne

Scimica Curtis Priet Rogers

Scowcroft Wise Lewis Marshall

Connolly Akinbiyi

I can't think of any bad centeral defenders, so i've just put Priet in.

PEN3

Bob.Bob.Bob Hazel, or 'Who throws petrol bombs..'. How can he be included in the worst X1. He was truly inspirational. When he arrived, we were struggling and leaking goals. Within a few months we were climbing up the league. A wholehearted player and a popular one!

I suppose Mark Bright needs to be included. Although he subsequently did well at Palace, his performcances, after the dream start v Everton with Lineker playing his first game for the Scousers, were poor.

Fox Fan

East Anglia Fox said:
My most hated XI:

Coyne

Connolly Akinbiyi

It shows your not a 'long term' supporter here. Im only 15 but even i can think of worse players in my time than that team! 3 of those players were here last season and one of them only ever played one game! You really should think beofre you post!

East Anglia Fox

Fox Fan said:
East Anglia Fox said:
My most hated XI:

Coyne

Connolly Akinbiyi

It shows your not a 'long term' supporter here. Im only 15 but even i can think of worse players in my time than that team! 3 of those players were here last season and one of them only ever played one game! You really should think beofre you post!

This is my most hated squad, not my worst.

Fox Fan

Its just this Leicester mentality that everything is really bad, our players are really bad and it goes on and on....

The reailty of it is our players aren't that bad - I belive most mangers in this leauge would kill for our team.

It just gets me when people moan about people like Scowy for example - who works his ass off everygame, tries hard and does his best not to mention scoring a few along the way and you come on here and say hes one of your most hated players? Let me tell you this without Scowy this team would be nothing - he's just about pulling us along by himself.

So you should show they players some respect if they try as hard as he does because he's as good as they come!!

Look at Dickov not named in your most hated players list but look what he did to us ay! He pledged infront of 30,000 adoring Leicester fans that he would stay with us in Divison 1 and look at him - he jumped ship stairt off. Now compare that with Scowy who had offers from other Preimership clubs - did he do the nasty and jump? No! He bloody loyal as hell and a bloody nice guy too!

I think you should know that I have really lost respect for you East Anglia because naming as many recent and quality players in that team as you have is just wrong!

highland fox

Other than Wise I've never really hated any City player,but for shiteness-
Kalac
Rob Johnson
Brian Carey
Robbie James
Tony Spearing
Franz Carr
Junior Lewis
Mark Blake
Lee Pisspott
Colin Gordon
Ian Ormondroyd

Steven

Looking at some of the lists, we really have had some rubbish over the years. :roll: :roll: :cry:

highland fox

We do have some good players hopefully CL can sort out the wheat from the chaff as it were.I do expect quite a few changes maybe not on Tuesday but I don't think he will waste too much time on players who lack the 'passion' etc,he is no respecter of reputations.

East Anglia Fox

Fox Fan said:
Its just this Leicester mentality that everything is really bad, our players are really bad and it goes on and on....

The reailty of it is our players aren't that bad - I belive most mangers in this leauge would kill for our team.

It just gets me when people moan about people like Scowy for example - who works his ass off everygame, tries hard and does his best not to mention scoring a few along the way and you come on here and say hes one of your most hated players? Let me tell you this without Scowy this team would be nothing - he's just about pulling us along by himself.

So you should show they players some respect if they try as hard as he does because he's as good as they come!!

Look at Dickov not named in your most hated players list but look what he did to us ay! He pledged infront of 30,000 adoring Leicester fans that he would stay with us in Divison 1 and look at him - he jumped ship stairt off. Now compare that with Scowy who had offers from other Preimership clubs - did he do the nasty and jump? No! He bloody loyal as hell and a bloody nice guy too!

I think you should know that I have really lost respect for you East Anglia because naming as many recent and quality players in that team as you have is just wrong!

I guess you're right.

We all really should stop this 'our players are crap, everything is awful' thing.

Joe_Fox

What about our friend Raymond

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

East Anglia Fox said:
My most hated XI:

Coyne

Connolly Akinbiyi

Thats the worst post Ive seen in ages. Connolly?? Scowcroft?? Priet??

What have any of them done to offend you so much? Connolly is one of the most talented strikers we have had at the club for years, its not his fault MA was playing hoof ball and hes 5 foot tall!!! Scowcroft has been consistently one of our best players this season and Priet neve gopt a chance and was released by the club!!

If your throwing Scimeca, Curtis and Coyne in for defecting last season then you might as well add Ferdinand, Thatcher, Dickov et al.

Truley woeful post Ea Fox, improve your game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669