Speculation Motown's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 15/16 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hope we could do better than Shane Long.

I certainly wouldn't say no to having him and think he'd be an excellent addition but from Bob's post, I'd assume we're looking further afield than here and is someone we've been following for a while.

Not sure if it would be the best move if we were to go for a foreign gamble like Kramaric again but someone like Long, with a proven record in the PL and fits our style of play, would be a fantastic capture for us.

Presumably Bob was just referring to the news from the presser today that Ranieri wants another striker and is confident of getting one?

Presumably Bob was just referring to the news from the presser today that Ranieri wants another striker and is confident of getting one?

Yes, DF I was. CR had ruled out any further signings coming in and with Austin going elsewhere and AK going out, it was a worry. But thankfully yesterday's sound bites were reassuring. Lots of speculation but absolutely no idea though.

Yes, DF I was. CR had ruled out any further signings coming in and with Austin going elsewhere and AK going out, it was a worry. But thankfully yesterday's sound bites were reassuring. Lots of speculation but absolutely no idea though.
I have a feeling we will get an Italian. Graziano Pelle would be nice, I do think we need a big man because Ulloa is less than convincing in recent times.

You've pissed on my chips

Old Bob was a teaser with knowledge. New Bob is a teaser who knows feck all. We all love Bob anyway.

Graziano Pelle is the main striker at Soton, how would we get him then?

Graziano Pelle is the main striker at Soton, how would we get him then?

Pay some money for him ?

I know it sounds like a crazy idea, but it might just work

Homer's worked it out. How did Chelsea get Torres? How did Liverpool get Andy Carroll?

I mean, I can't see use spending that kind of money, but if Pelle isn't really part of Koeman's plans then it's a winner. Maybe he is, I'm not aware of Southampton much this season to be honest.

Bob will be able to tell you which trains to catch, Jeff is a wizz on the buses but I'd probably go M1-A43-A34 and then back again.

You would need to use the M40 to get from the A43 to A34, that or take the country road through Middleton Stoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669