Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For **** sake, Silva for £15m is a great deal.

Get DD outta here

Am online so decided to keep track of the window via 5live on the BBC website. Who the **** decided it was a good idea to have a camera in a radio studio? It's ****ING RADIO! Who wants to watch a bunch of ****s sitting around? Especially when one of them is David ****ing Pleat. It happens on podcasts too...is it some ego thing?

I think it's more likely we'll let Mendy and Musa out on loan, and **** all else will happen....

Right just got home from work.

Mahrez still here...
Drinky still here...

Silva apparently on the way
Dragovic on the way.

This could be a very good day! I'd take Drinky leaving for Silva.

Happy Slimani is staying too!

Am online so decided to keep track of the window via 5live on the BBC website. Who the **** decided it was a good idea to have a camera in a radio studio? It's ****ING RADIO! Who wants to watch a bunch of ****s sitting around? Especially when one of them is David ****ing Pleat. It happens on podcasts too...is it some ego thing?

Don't watch it then. There's an audio only version.

When I left work tonight I was not looking forward to this evening. It's sounding far better than I could have wished.

Mind you though, nothing is certain yet (except Mendy).

I wonder what's around the corner.....

Sky saying Silva only coming in if Drinky goes.

Could be something to do with FFP as can't see any other reason why we wouldn't just sign him if it's only 15m as it's a fookin bargain in this silly window!

Don't watch it then. There's an audio only version.

An audio only version? of radio? Surely not? ;) I considered it...but then Charlie Adam went off & the good looking bird who does the Euro transfer news came on. Decent substitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669