Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost obscene, such eagerness over the departure of a player. Should it go through I'll almost miss his scowling, slapped arse of a face!

Nah, as ever, I'd thank any such player and wish them well.

Sky reporting that Mahrez has just turned up in Paris. I'm assuming it's a mini break otherwise he looks a bit daft.

So the general consensus is that we all can't wait to see the back of Drinkwater whilst Chelsea fans are furious at the prospect of spending £30m+ on him and don't want him at all.

Undoubtedly, he'll pass his medical with flying colours having recovered from his mysterious injury and then claim that signing for Chelsea is a 'dream come true' and that he 'wants to spend the rest of his career there'.

I hope he sits on the bench all season, misses out on England and generally lives to regret being such a twat.

So the general consensus is that we all can't wait to see the back of Drinkwater whilst Chelsea fans are furious at the prospect of spending £30m+ on him and don't want him at all.

Undoubtedly, he'll pass his medical with flying colours having recovered from his mysterious injury and then claim that signing for Chelsea is a 'dream come true' and that he 'wants to spend the rest of his career there'.

I hope he sits on the bench all season, misses out on England and generally lives to regret being such a twat.
Absolutely. It's a terrible move for Chelsea and for him. A brilliant move for us to replace him with Silva and a profit. I'd take the 25m now and stop taking the piss out of Chelsea anymore.

The footballer who cried wolf. He'll possibly actually get injured and not play for them this season. Really hope we're not stuck with him.

PSG won't be doing anymore business.

Maybe Monaco have someone there

PSG can't spend any more surely?

Maybe Mahrez is waiting for his flight to Zambia.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/made-sense-riyad-mahrez-leave-11090713

"A reliable source reported although Mahrez had flown to Paris, where he was spotted and photographed, there was no concrete bid on the table and that has continued to be the case throughout the day.

So why did Mahrez fly to Paris in the first place? Quite simply, because the Algerian team were about to leave their training camp on a nine-hour 32-minute flight of more than 5,500 miles to Zambia for Saturday’s World Cup qualifier.

If he got on that flight, there would have been no chance whatsoever of a deadline deal to any European club."

They didn't say he's just turned up there. He's been there all day.
The wording was 'We're hearing that Riyad Mahrez has popped up in Paris'. He probably has been there all day but that's not what was said.

Echo the thoughts of others - Drinky out for 30 and Silva in for £15m seems great business.

Pete O'Rourke on Twitter says Dragovic deal is now done.

Echo the thoughts of others - Drinky out for 30 and Silva in for £15m seems great business.

Pete O'Rourke on Twitter says Dragovic deal is now done.
Who is Pete O'Rourke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670