Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson could make the difference between mid table and Europe IMO, I don't think Barclay would have the same effect.

I think Deeney is a good player, but don't see a place for him unless both Ulloa and Slimani are leaving,

Use all the money to get Sigurdsson IMO.

I won't believe it unless the sources are sky sources. They were saying lulaku is going to manure but also that he isn't.

i dont know if true but if hes gone to America with Man City on preseason tour then a deal cannot be close

We signed Slimani whilst he was in Africa IIRC.

Why?

He couldn't get into a crap team last season and threw his toys out of his pram, causing a bad scene.

He's really Slimani lite

Supposedly we'll upgrade again this season so he won't get a game, not even the bench, so he'll throw his toys out of his pram again and refuse to ever play for us again, causing more internal strife.

Sell him to a championship club or better still a prem club and ensure they finish below us.

If we can't sell him let him walk.

get Slimani a full pre season and Marc Albrighton on his natural side whipping in crosses he'll bag loads of goals, Ulloa is not in his class and like Mahrez should be forced to issue a public apology to fans before being allowed to play next season

Which is all ****ing mental as Ulloa shouldn't be in a position to make wage demands.

Exactly.

Closer to his p45 than a new contract with us.

I thought he'd definitely be sold this summer as we improve our squad.

get Slimani a full pre season and Marc Albrighton on his natural side whipping in crosses he'll bag loads of goals, Ulloa is not in his class and like Mahrez should be forced to issue a public apology to fans before being allowed to play next season

Naked, in stocks outside the clock tower, obviously

And we get to lob dogshit at their heads

Naked, in stocks outside the clock tower, obviously

And we get to lob dogshit at their heads
whatever floats your boat I'd settle for a simple "sorry I acted like a **** and thought I was better than I actually am, oh by the way I've sacked my agent who was telling a load of bullshit"

If we sign Iheanacho i think we can safely say Mahrez is gone.
If we follow up with Gibson and a replacement like Boudebouz to act as back up to Gray then i think we will be well set.
only issue i'd have then would be Right back where we only really have Simpson of a consistent standard.
with the formation we play we don't need a traditional attacking centre mid - so not worried there. very much like chelsea our creativity comes from inside forwards: Albrighton, Mahrez, Gray and Vardy's runs...

with the formation we play we don't need a traditional attacking centre mid - so not worried there. very much like chelsea our creativity comes from inside forwards: Albrighton, Mahrez, Gray and Vardy's runs...

I thought I was banging my head against a brick wall saying this. There are many ways to skin a cat, we use our wide men and speed in attack. Using someone like siggurdson would mean a total change of play for everyone - are they up to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566