Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Ulloa scoring the goal that keeps Sunderland up and sends us down.

It would be insane to sell him to them right now.

In my opinion, we're only a Sakho short of a perfectly acceptable window.

If we let a rival get him, especially on loan, it would be a big misstep.

John Rudkin doesn't know what he's doing, Malaga talked about how difficult we were to deal with and not in a tough negotiators way either
So a club that wanted to buy Ulloa for pennies sya we're difficult? Good.

Seriously, some people are so intent on seeing us as being that buzz word "shit" that they're picking to pieces issues that just aren't issues.

Imagine Ulloa scoring the goal that keeps Sunderland up and sends us down.

It would be insane to sell him to them right now.

Agreed. The situation with Ulloa seems worse on his part than ours. He's throwing his toys out of the pram, and by the sounds of it the club are willing to sell if a decent offer comes from abroad, not a club we could be battling for positions with come the end of the season.

Given Sunderland's ability to claw their way to just about safety every year, we should not be helping them.

And agree if we sign Sakho we've done well. We would've addressed the two biggest problem areas of the team (ball winning mid and new starting centre back). I am still worried that we have no back up right back though but assume that will come down to Amartey...

So a club that wanted to buy Ulloa for pennies sya we're difficult? Good.

Seriously, some people are so intent on seeing us as being that buzz word "shit" that they're picking to pieces issues that just aren't issues.

I think it was the Basque club Alaves who offered £1.7m for Leo. It's about 500 miles north of Malaga.

Sakho's reportedly on £105,000 pw and will not move for less. I'm wondering how that fits in with our pay scale?
He's in London, he's not coming here.

Thanks ****

there's plenty time left. 3 defenders, an attacking midfielder and a striker who can score with his feet are bound to arrive in time and all will be good.

And that one deal could well be Wague. It's not been confirmed as yet has it?

Still, he's a centre back, which is what we wanted, and we haven't lost Slimani, so I guess we'd best shurrup and beyappy.
Wague having a medical, has anyone actually seen him play?

there's plenty time left. 3 defenders, an attacking midfielder and a striker who can score with his feet are bound to arrive in time and all will be good.
So the striker doesn't have to use a ball, I like it, solve many a problem.

Wague been at club for 9 hours and we still cant complete it! either amateurish staff or were still attempting to get our no1 centre back targets. If there is another deal my guess is Rairez now Boro have a replacement

Wague been at club for 9 hours and we still cant complete it! either amateurish staff or were still attempting to get our no1 centre back targets. If there is another deal my guess is Rairez now Boro have a replacement
We can't find a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670