Mr. David Connolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
take the 10 pts off for administration and see if we would have still got promoted.(think you will find we would) :-D
have a lot of respect for your club but you are a wxxnker who is TRYING to be a wind up :-(
IPSWICH & WIGAN TO BE PROMOMOTED because BLUE IS THE COLOUR :grin:

MKFox said:
welcome black cats top dogs :p
thanks for taking the time to post on our shite teams forum....bless...we must be really insignificant ;-)
thanks too for your comments on our 'flat pack stadium', how is Roker Park these days? oh, sorry, your board sold out too didn't they...
you are having a great season and I really hope you get promotion. but please try and stay there for a couple of years because we need the 6 points when we go up in 2006/7
;-)

1. No you're quite a big club in my opinion, but if you insist

2. Can't see the logic in that one mate

black cats top dogs said:
alex said:
Leicester fan said:
Oi we had to put the likes of Izzet, Walker, and Elliot on the transfer list while we were in Administration but no one come in for them, so don't come that bollocks.

But you turned down offers for them. And who would want that sh*te anyways?

Muzzy Izzet is far better a player than I have seen in your 'Brighton Rock'-type strip for years ace...

You've had a great season and as a big club I'm glad you'll be (hopefully) playing Premiership football next year - but won't you look silly if you cock it up and end up getting ripped apakrt by the resurgent foxes next term?

I have no interest in bad feeling towards what I consider one of the true top clubs in the country - your fans and ground have long outclassed your team, however we're no small fry and deserve to be in the top flight too...

It was a sign of expectation when Connolly signed for us over you - however we have ridiculously under-achieved this term and you've played well, well played... and good luck.

1. Yeah Muzzy Izzet is a tidy player, but then again so were Claudio Reyna, Don Hutchison and Stefan Schwarz when we were goin well.

2. Yeah we may end up looking silly with Whitley and Robinson in the middle of midfield in the Premiership, but I can't see Leicester surpassing us. I have nothing against the club, its just that it seems to be alot of ageing players with a few kids thrown in. I like De Vries though, he looks tidy.

3. That third point is true

4. Yeah, I agree again; put Leicester, Sunderland, West Ham, Leeds and Ipswich/Derby back into the Premiership at the expense of the likes of tiny Fulham, Crystal Palace, Norwich etc - it would be better for the English game all round

Fulham are a disgrace to the Premiership in supporting terms...

Listen, we've both been managed by Howard Wilkinson, let's not fight eh? Christ, nothing can be lower then that fact.....

Good luck to the mackems, I for one have a soft spot for your lot......And if Matty Piper EVER becomes injury-free again, then you got one hell of a player there...

lennonboy said:
take the 10 pts off for administration and see if we would have still got promoted.(think you will find we would) :-D
have a lot of respect for your club but you are a wxxnker who is TRYING to be a wind up :-(

Save your wxxnker comments for Forest, Derby, Villa, Covscum and Millwall not Sunderland. :smt004

alex said:
alex said:
Leicester fan said:
Oi we had to put the likes of Izzet, Walker, and Elliot on the transfer list while we were in Administration but no one come in for them, so don't come that bollocks.

But you turned down offers for them. And who would want that sh*te anyways?

Muzzy Izzet is far better a player than I have seen in your 'Brighton Rock'-type strip for years ace...

You've had a great season and as a big club I'm glad you'll be (hopefully) playing Premiership football next year - but won't you look silly if you cock it up and end up getting ripped apakrt by the resurgent foxes next term?

I have no interest in bad feeling towards what I consider one of the true top clubs in the country - your fans and ground have long outclassed your team, however we're no small fry and deserve to be in the top flight too...

It was a sign of expectation when Connolly signed for us over you - however we have ridiculously under-achieved this term and you've played well, well played... and good luck.

1. Yeah Muzzy Izzet is a tidy player, but then again so were Claudio Reyna, Don Hutchison and Stefan Schwarz when we were goin well.

2. Yeah we may end up looking silly with Whitley and Robinson in the middle of midfield in the Premiership, but I can't see Leicester surpassing us. I have nothing against the club, its just that it seems to be alot of ageing players with a few kids thrown in. I like De Vries though, he looks tidy.

3. That third point is true

4. Yeah, I agree again; put Leicester, Sunderland, West Ham, Leeds and Ipswich/Derby back into the Premiership at the expense of the likes of tiny Fulham, Crystal Palace, Norwich etc - it would be better for the English game all round

Fulham are a disgrace to the Premiership in supporting terms...

Listen, we've both been managed by Howard Wilkinson, let's not fight eh? Christ, nothing can be lower then that fact.....

Good luck to the mackems, I for one have a soft spot for your lot......And if Matty Piper EVER becomes injury-free again, then you got one hell of a player there...

1. :lol: you're right there! - that bloke somehow managed to make a team of mid-premiership players (phillips, mccann, reyna, sorensen) succumb to only 19 points :oops:

2. I used to share the same optimism mate, but the lads finished. He had pretty groundbreaking surgery on his knee last time, a complete restructure of the ligaments; tightening them up. And it still hasn't worked - the lad had the ability but not the physique. Something like 16 starts for us in 3 years - the 3.5m Reidy gave to you looks all the more now. But then again, we have a strong good enough to cope without him now - I expect he'll retire within the next couple of seasons which is a real shame :-( - I may be wrong but I would consider it likely

alex said:
lennonboy said:

Save your wxxnker comments for Forest, Derby, Villa, Covscum and Millwall not Sunderland. :smt004

Sunderland are in that pool too IMO

Howard Wilkinson won a bloody league title (was it the last before the Premiership, or the first Premiership, Webbo?) with Leeds too - amazing that eh?

I am gutted to hear about Piper. When we went down a few years ago (losing bloody count now) the game that relegated us was against Manure at Filbo, and the only positive from that was Piper making Neville look stupid. He looked world class that day - and again against Spurs when he scored the last goal at Filbo - i thought you'd got a steal there.

What do you think of your current situation? Have you got what it takes with a few additions in your opinion?

I noticed 29,000+ against Covscum, more like it eh?

Boy Genius said:
alex said:
lennonboy said:

Sunderland are in that pool too IMO

Go on....

homer said:
Poor effort, Chandler

3/10 at best

You might well be correct. Some elementary analysis on the letter and letter grouping usage between our "poster from the North" and Chandler suggest that they use a similar vocabulary. :roll:

Moreover Chandler is currently banned from posting on another forum and so it is likely that he will be posting in various guises around these City boards. :roll: :-( :-( :? :? :?

Semper Eadem said:
I was referring to the area you live in and not stadia, though I can see why you would get confused, not the brightest you lot up there are you.

Never mind.

Now thats a very primal thing to say isnt it? :cry: stereotyping all of the north-east like that. And a comment about intellect, I'm sure the folks at Leicester City can't have been the brightest to spend £5m on a certain Ade Akinbiyi as well as labelling Emile Heskey as some sort of 'local hero'

Oh and another thing about Leicester City now that you're on. I seem to remember the last time you were in the First Division you used administration as a springboard to bounce back into the Premiership, frigging all your creditors along the way. Proper football clubs like Sunderland and West Ham bit the bullet and sold players to do it the proper and honest way. Maybe thats why you're left with a bunch of over-paid, over-rated has-beens and where we have a young, dynamic, highly motivated set of promotion contenders.

Sod off Chandler! Haven't you got anything better to do then construct foolish personalities for yourself. Its sad in the extreme!

Steven said:
homer said:
Poor effort, Chandler

3/10 at best

You might well be correct. Some elementary analysis on the letter and letter grouping usage between our "poster from the North" and Chandler suggest that they use a similar vocabulary. :roll:

Moreover Chandler is currently banned from posting on another forum and so it is likely that he will be posting in various guises around these City boards. :roll: :-( :-( :? :? :?

I can assure you I'm not 'Chandler' - just some thick northerner on here to primarily have a dig at David Connolly and then have a relatively civilised conversation with a some fans whose club I consider in a position they shouldn't be :-D

homer said:
You are the one and only Chandler, and I claim my five pounds

Damn you got in there first. I knew it was him from the first sentence I read!

:lol:

SilverFox said:
Semper Eadem said:
I was referring to the area you live in and not stadia, though I can see why you would get confused, not the brightest you lot up there are you.

Never mind.

Now thats a very primal thing to say isnt it? :cry: stereotyping all of the north-east like that. And a comment about intellect, I'm sure the folks at Leicester City can't have been the brightest to spend £5m on a certain Ade Akinbiyi as well as labelling Emile Heskey as some sort of 'local hero'

Oh and another thing about Leicester City now that you're on. I seem to remember the last time you were in the First Division you used administration as a springboard to bounce back into the Premiership, frigging all your creditors along the way. Proper football clubs like Sunderland and West Ham bit the bullet and sold players to do it the proper and honest way. Maybe thats why you're left with a bunch of over-paid, over-rated has-beens and where we have a young, dynamic, highly motivated set of promotion contenders.

Sod off Chandler! Haven't you got anything better to do then construct foolish personalities for yourself. Its sad in the extreme!

Here, mate; whoever this Chandler is it isn't me - does this forum not log IP addresses (!)

SilverFox said:
Semper Eadem said:

Never mind.

Here, mate; whoever this Chandler is it isn't me - does this forum not log IP addresses (!)

Thats an interesting defence channy, sadly it would only fool someone with the IQ of a toothpick.

No way - seriously? No way - I don't reckon it's Chandler, that's too out there, even for him.

alex said:
Talk about Liam Lawrence - how's he performed ??

LoL, is this some kind of test?

We'll to prove I'm not some guy I'm now I'll give an honest opinion

The lad started slowly, and was particularly poor down at Plymouth where I travelled 600 miles to see him stink the south coast out. However, hes slowly improved, got himself a handful of goals and when he hasn't been injured has proved a creative player needed to break down the sides who sit with a flat back 10 at the SoL

Takes a good penalty and a good corner, has a decent touch and passes well - which is why he has a chance of surviving at Premiership level. I like him; he's one of Mick's many excellent buys this season - Whitehead, Welsh, Neill Collins, Caldwell and Elliott being other gems Mick has plucked from the lower leagues or the reserves.

alex said:
Talk about Liam Lawrence - how's he performed ??

LoL, is this some kind of test?

We'll to prove I'm not some guy I'm now I'll give an honest opinion

The lad started slowly, and was particularly poor down at Plymouth where I travelled 600 miles to see him stink the south coast out. However, hes slowly improved, got himself a handful of goals and when he hasn't been injured has proved a creative player needed to break down the sides who sit with a flat back 10 at the SoL

Takes a good penalty and a good corner, has a decent touch and passes well - which is why he has a chance of surviving at Premiership level. I like him; he's one of Mick's many excellent buys this season - Whitehead, Welsh, Neill Collins, Caldwell and Elliott being other gems Mick has plucked from the lower leagues or the reserves.

And the link to the website you lifted all of that from and rearranged a bit?

I could smell your bulls*it from a mile off :lol:

However, thats all the attention I can be arsed to give you! I suggest the rest of you give the same.

Laters channy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670