Mr. David Connolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen of him Whitehead looks an excellent player.You will definately need to get in a few decent strikers though when/if you go up.

highland fox said:
From what I've seen of him Whitehead looks an excellent player.You will definately need to get in a few decent strikers though when/if you go up.

Very true - and I tell you Black Cat, our very own Nathan Blake will do a job...

Reckon you'll get Robbie Keane if you go up? Or do the whole Keane clan hate McCarthy I wonder?

I think McCarthy has done a superb job at Sunderland.

SilverFox said:
black cats top dogs said:
alex said:
Talk about Liam Lawrence - how's he performed ??

LoL, is this some kind of test?

We'll to prove I'm not some guy I'm now I'll give an honest opinion

The lad started slowly, and was particularly poor down at Plymouth where I travelled 600 miles to see him stink the south coast out. However, hes slowly improved, got himself a handful of goals and when he hasn't been injured has proved a creative player needed to break down the sides who sit with a flat back 10 at the SoL

Takes a good penalty and a good corner, has a decent touch and passes well - which is why he has a chance of surviving at Premiership level. I like him; he's one of Mick's many excellent buys this season - Whitehead, Welsh, Neill Collins, Caldwell and Elliott being other gems Mick has plucked from the lower leagues or the reserves.

And the link to the website you lifted all of that from and rearranged a bit?

I could smell your bulls*it from a mile off :lol:

However, thats all the attention I can be arsed to give you! I suggest the rest of you give the same.

Laters channy!

Here mate, this is taking the piss now; those were my own words! On me mothers eyes, I'm not Chandler, whoever the f*ck he is! I'm from Durham, my name is Andrew and I'm a Sunderland season ticket holder!

alex said:
highland fox said:

Very true - and I tell you Black Cat, our very own Nathan Blake will do a job...

Reckon you'll get Robbie Keane if you go up? Or do the whole Keane clan hate McCarthy I wonder?

Dean Whitehead - he has been tremendous this season. Works his bollocks off and is one of the fittest players I've ever seen. He just never stops running, get stuck in and likes to get into the box; had 5 or 6 goals so far this season.

And as for Robbie Keane, I'd love to see the bloke at Sunderland, I really rate him; but even if Mick McCarthy was his friggin father I don't think he'd leave London and Spurs for Sunderland! Nice idea though!

alex said:
highland fox said:

Dean Whitehead - he has been tremendous this season. Works his bollocks off and is one of the fittest players I've ever seen. He just never stops running, get stuck in and likes to get into the box; had 5 or 6 goals so far this season.

And as for Robbie Keane, I'd love to see the bloke at Sunderland, I really rate him; but even if Mick McCarthy was his friggin father I don't think he'd leave London and Spurs for Sunderland! Nice idea though!

Well, I thought even though we were poor that day, you lot were very organised indeed at the Walkers earlier this year. Highland's right though, you'll need a top striker to surivive up there, I mean look at Palace, they have a slim chance still and that's all down to Andy Johnson IMO...

Who would you reckon may come in? There must be talk.... Seriously, yoiu want Blake?

alex said:
alex said:
highland fox said:

Well, I thought even though we were poor that day, you lot were very organised indeed at the Walkers earlier this year. Highland's right though, you'll need a top striker to surivive up there, I mean look at Palace, they have a slim chance still and that's all down to Andy Johnson IMO...

Who would you reckon may come in? There must be talk.... Seriously, yoiu want Blake?

Yeah we will need a decent striker. Marcus Stewart has been outstanding, but won't have the legs for the Premiership. Michael Bridges is finished; which leaves two players under 21 in Elliott and Brown. Elliott is a class act - good first touch, pacey and good on the turn. Brown is good in the air and has a good touch. Thats leaving out one of the stars of last season in Big Kyler - not the most technical of players but as brave, strong and commited as any a player in the modern game. Defenders hate playing against players as good in the air as him; look at Ferguson's record at Everton this season. So yeah, a medium sized, fairly stocky goalscorer would do...Kevin Phillips anyone?

lennonboy said:
i had heard his wife knows how to score!
not so sure about him :eek:

That was a vicious rumour started by Newcastle fans, saying Phillips' baby had Chris Makin's head. But that was bullshit. As much as he's nowhere near the player that joined only Andy Cole, Thierry Henry and Alan Shearer (all playing in much better sides at the time and Cole and Shearer playing more games when the prem had 24 teams) as players who have scored 30 Premier goals in one season, who won the European Golden boot but still got no recognition in terms of a footballer of the year or an England place; I'd still have him back at the drop of a hat

Just looked at this thread and thought i'd state a few facts.
1 Almost every Leicester fan will not have an issue with Sunderland FC.
2 The conduct of the Sunderland fans towards the minutes silence over the death of Keith Weller was a disgrace.
When Leicester lost a number of fans in a tragic mini bus accident a few years ago, our next home match was against our big rivals Forest. While there is no love lost between our 2 clubs i will always remember the dignity the forest fans gave Leicester when the "Birch" read out the names of those lads. The forest fans maintained complete silence for that minute and for once the football rivalry came second, and my respect for Forest lifted out of the gutter. In turn i will not hear anyone slate the late and great Brian Clough.
3 The administration was as an earlier poster says forced upon Leicester thanks to Eric Hall (D*n w**e agent). Neil Warnock and fans up and down the country were misguided by the slander and complete bollox printed in their daily rags. They didn't state the real reasons why Leicester were in administration. If you believe what you read in the papers then i suggest you get on Elvis Presley finishing 1st on Red Rum in this years national

I love this thread. He's about as believable as Hugh Jarse, and you all fell for it!!

Couple of clues, apart from the written style:

"Mr David Connolly" - now who do we know who calls everyone MR (Mr Highland Fox etc. etc.) ?

"I like De Vries though, he looks tidy" - quality stuff, here. Blackburn is the only game he could have seen De Vries live (and he was pants in that game)

"whoever this Chandler is it isn't me - does this forum not log IP addresses (!)" - now this would be a very strange thing to say if he were genuine, unless you were aware that Chandler's IP address had been banned from this site

Add to that the abuse at the beginning of the thread, the pseudo-intellectual way his arguments are put together, and the fact that Chandler was banned from Foxestalkshite a couple of days ago, and you have our dear old faithful friend - no doubt posting from somewhere new

homer said:
I love this thread. He's about as believable as Hugh Jarse, and you all fell for it!!

Couple of clues, apart from the written style:

"Mr David Connolly" - now who do we know who calls everyone MR (Mr Highland Fox etc. etc.) ?

"I like De Vries though, he looks tidy" - quality stuff, here. Blackburn is the only game he could have seen De Vries live (and he was pants in that game)

"whoever this Chandler is it isn't me - does this forum not log IP addresses (!)" - now this would be a very strange thing to say if he were genuine, unless you were aware that Chandler's IP address had been banned from this site

Add to that the abuse at the beginning of the thread, the pseudo-intellectual way his arguments are put together, and the fact that Chandler was banned from Foxestalkshite a couple of days ago, and you have our dear old faithful friend - no doubt posting from somewhere new

If you look closely you'll see I was not sucked in by his bullshit...its too obvious that its him! :lol:

Whoever he is, he is definitely not some bloke from Sunderland

Step forward Hugh Jarse, Hulio Foxio, Bluechav etc.....

Good con, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670