Mr. David Connolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK you are such a legend....

Anyone want to know about the time I drew with (not that I knew at the time) permanent marker on the old champ?

Tried to surprise the missus with a smiley happy bald face with her boiled eggs one morning...

That was 9 years ago and I swear I can still see the faint outline still.

Then there's the time I scratched me nuts after chopping chilli....

alex said:
MK you are such a legend....

Anyone want to know about the time I drew with (not that I knew at the time) permanent marker on the old champ?

Tried to surprise the missus with a smiley happy bald face with her boiled eggs one morning...

That was 9 years ago and I swear I can still see the faint outline still.

Then there's the time I scratched me nuts after chopping chilli....

Blood and sand Alex, what is this?

Sorry - lost it a bit.

Basically, it was when I used to get cained... thought it would be funny if the old champ masqueraded as one of me ladies' soldiers for dipping in to boiled eggs, complete with smiley face.

Fair play, she laughed, however I didn't notice that the two eyes I painted on the champ were done with an indelible marker..... Leaving a difficult situation whenever I would play football (showers etc)...

Sorry all, tickles me still to this day.

So did you finally make your mind up that I wasn't this 'Chandler' guy? I can't be bothered to read through all of the pages since I signed off on page 4

black cats top dogs said:
Leicester fan said:
While we're on the subject of good, young players what do you think to Matty Piper and is he still injured?

I was on the subject of good, young players, but that crock doesn't fall into the category. We should take you guys to court - for daylight robbery - only Reidy would have fallen for it!

We thought we were buying a promising winger, when really we were buying the footballing equivalent of Bambi on Ice with brittle bones.

You may go up but you will be straight back down
Don't get me started on your class players such as Whitley and Thornton :evil:

Carlo said:
Leicester fan said:
While we're on the subject of good, young players what do you think to Matty Piper and is he still injured?

I was on the subject of good, young players, but that crock doesn't fall into the category. We should take you guys to court - for daylight robbery - only Reidy would have fallen for it!

We thought we were buying a promising winger, when really we were buying the footballing equivalent of Bambi on Ice with brittle bones.

You may go up but you will be straight back down
Don't get me started on your class players such as Whitley and Thornton :evil:

Whether we will come straight back down is a matter for debate; there is some shite in the Premiership; Fulham and Portsmouth for example will be ripe for relegation next year. I totally agree on Whitley but Thornton? One of the most talented players in the Championship there, you must have been watching the wrong player there

So did you finally make your mind up that I wasn't this 'Chandler' guy? I can't read through all of the pages since I signed off on page 4

Says it all really.

So did you finally make your mind up that I wasn't this 'Chandler' guy? I can't be bothered to read through all of the pages since I signed off on page 4

If I wanted to hear from an arsehole I'd fart Joe_Fox, so don't bother trying to manipulate what I say

That sounds like a very Chandler esq. thing to say!

I'm not bloody getting into this though...got enough stick for my impression yesterday!

never crossed swords with this "chandler" bloke but if that black cat guy is him, he goes to some lengths to wind up us real city fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669