Muzzys on Soccer AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperLCFCanstey

for those of you who have sky. put 401 on between now and 12pm as Muzzy is guesting on the 1st edition of Soccer AM. if you dont even like the show just ignore it and watch the legend Muzzy, im sure they'll show some wonder goals.

for those of you who have sky. put 401 on between now and 12pm as Muzzy is guesting on the 1st edition of Soccer AM. if you dont even like the show just ignore it and watch the legend Muzzy, im sure they'll show some wonder goals.

Looks like he is wearing a fecking syrup :icon_lol:

Oh goodness that was embarrassing. They just kept taking the piss out of him.

I hope for his sake he isn't really that dull, and just didn't actually want to be there. I imagine appearing on that show is one of the most galling things you could do.

I thought he looked like tim off the Office.

anyone know when this is repeated? I missed the beginning...

Oh goodness that was embarrassing. They just kept taking the piss out of him.

I hope for his sake he isn't really that dull, and just didn't actually want to be there. I imagine appearing on that show is one of the most galling things you could do.

He must need the money, I have on good authority it's £250 a pop to appear on the show.

He didn't seem very chirpy, did he??

He did have the look of Noel Gallagher.
Why, was he also spotted in a Scottish nightclub by a record producer that very fortunately missed his last train back to England, and just by chance happened to nip into a small club where he was playing

Why, was he also spotted in a Scottish nightclub by a record producer that very fortunately missed his last train back to England, and just by chance happened to nip into a small club where he was playing

No he had a similar haircut.

I heard she was a beaver eater, don't know how true it is, but sitting next to that prick every week would turn you off surely

she is engaged (to a bloke) saw her on that vroom vroom program on skyone.

I heard she was a beaver eater, don't know how true it is, but sitting next to that prick every week would turn you off surely

Yeah, sitting next to that Chelsea supporting wally would be enough to turn Tara Palmer Tomkinson off her life-long shagathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669