Muzzys on Soccer AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovejoy is ok. He supports Chelsea but apart from that he is good.

I have just watched it and thought Muzzy came accross pretty well. They just liked the fact he was chilled out. Not sure about the hair though!!!

she looks like a dirty ride.

I have just watched it and thought Muzzy came accross pretty well. They just liked the fact he was chilled out. Not sure about the hair though!!!

Agreed Willow...i thought he was Quality. The hardest thing i've got to do is trying to persuade my wife who is 8 months pregnant to call our son (if it is a son) Muzzy!!! she's not having it at the moment!

good luck with the bambino muzz :038:

Thanks Yorkshire vixen.....my other problem is that my wife is a Spurs fan so i need to put it in a little foxes baby grow the moment it pops out....due on Oct 11th which is bloody close to the Southampton home game! so if you hear a tannoy announcement about someones wife going into labour....that'll be me!!!

i was in the gym yesterday (no honest!) and Soccer AM was on, i thought it was a repeat of saturday

and yeah Muz did look like Noal Gallagher

ten minutes later, i realised it was "best of" and it was Noel Gallagher

doh! should have concentrated harder, but some russian totty kept putting me off

i was in the gym yesterday (no honest!) and Soccer AM was on, i thought it was a repeat of saturday

and yeah Muz did look like Noal Gallagher

ten minutes later, i realised it was "best of" and it was Noel Gallagher

doh! should have concentrated harder, but some russian totty kept putting me off, in his snug tight little jogging shorts .......mmmm lovely

You are dispicable :eek:

The hardest thing i've got to do is trying to persuade my wife who is 8 months pregnant to call our son (if it is a son) Muzzy!!! she's not having it at the moment!
I think Muzzy is a perfectly acceptable name for a girl... your wife is being unreasonable, but then again, she is a Spurs fan so it's to be expected ;) :icon_lol:

A mate of mine wne to see micky yeoman (ex city physio) yesterday, he reckons Muzzy lays the blame for his retirement trhrough injury firmly at Steve Bruce's door. Apparently Brum tried to shaft him on his pay off too :icon_roll

shouldnt of gone to such a shite club then. if hed of stayed at city he'd still be playing.

A mate of mine wne to see micky yeoman (ex city physio) yesterday, he reckons Muzzy lays the blame for his retirement trhrough injury firmly at Steve Bruce's door. Apparently Brum tried to shaft him on his pay off too :icon_roll

ive heard the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670