My Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I have just been outside and stood in a puddle. My right shoe is soaking wet, but my left shoe not so much. Has anybody else ever had this problem?, if so, what did you do?. I hve only had them for a few years, do you think the shop will exchange them if I take them back. Is it worth upgrading to a set of new shoes while I'm in the shop? I'd rather keep these shoes to be honest, I bought them because I liked them. They didn't come with any instructions, and I think I'm probably too stupid to read them if the did, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I have just been outside and stood in a puddle. My right shoe is soaking wet, but my left shoe not so much. Has anybody else ever had this problem?, if so, what did you do?. I hve only had them for a few years, do you think the shop will exchange them if I take them back. Is it worth upgrading to a set of new shoes while I'm in the shop? I'd rather keep these shoes to be honest, I bought them because I liked them. They didn't come with any instructions, and I think I'm probably too stupid to read them if the did, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I did that once, when I was about 5. I learnt my lesson, and have worn wellingtons ever since, and it seems to have solved the problem.

Hope that helps.

put your foot a plastic carrier bag, then put your shoe on, it wont matter about the puddles no more, because your feet will still be dry

put your foot a plastic carrier bag, then put your shoe on, it wont matter about the puddles no more, because your feet will still be dry
What type of plastic bag do you recommend?. Personally I favour the Asda ones. Can you recommend any others that might be compatible?

You need to reboot them.
Which operating system do they use? Laces, velcro etc?

You need to reboot them.
Which operating system do they use? Laces, velcro etc?
They are a slide on shoe, I've tried the lace and velcro type systems, but they were littered with problems.

So far I've been very happy with them, but I don't know of anybody who may have experienced this problem before, so I really don't know what to do if somebody won't tell me.

They are a slide on shoe, I've tried the lace and velcro type systems, but they were littered with problems.

So far I've been very happy with them, but I don't know of anybody who may have experienced this problem before, so I really don't know what to do if somebody won't tell me.

The great thing about that system is the ease of use, I've been experimenting with lace ups but they do require a bit more technical skill so they're a bit of a challenge, but I think it's worth it.
Just be happy they're not buckles, that system is practically obsolete.

To be honest, I've never come across the problem you're facing, sounds like a load of old cobblers to me.

To be honest, I've never come across the problem you're facing, sounds like a load of old cobblers to me.
I've even thought about not asking people's advice, and using my own common sense and reasoning.

I've even thought about not asking people's advice, and using my own common sense and reasoning.

Which particular book gave you this advanced idea?

I have a few badly fitting garments and this idea seems a cut above anything i have read to solve the problem so far.

If you will wear flip flops in December what do you expect?

Are/were either or both of your feet wet? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58