My Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your feet aren't wet, why does it matter whether your shoes are wet or not? :102: :icon_conf
In the same way that if you bang into another car in a car park, it doesn't really matter because you are OK?

In the same way that if you bang into another car in a car park, it doesn't really matter because you are OK?

The dampness of your shoes is of no consequence and it might be with hitting the car if that is of no consequence. If hitting the car is of consequence it runs counter to your original quote. :icon_conf :102:

The dampness of your shoes is of no consequence and it might be with hitting the car if that is of no consequence. If hitting the car is of consequence it runs counter to your original quote. :icon_conf :102:
Go **** yourself you boring ****pig.

It is neither funny nor clever.

It is neither funny nor clever.

Are you one of these artificial intelligence devices or are you a real person Steven?

Don't take it the wrong way, I really am curious.

I have just been outside and stood in a puddle. My right shoe is soaking wet, but my left shoe not so much. Has anybody else ever had this problem?, if so, what did you do?. I hve only had them for a few years, do you think the shop will exchange them if I take them back. Is it worth upgrading to a set of new shoes while I'm in the shop? I'd rather keep these shoes to be honest, I bought them because I liked them. They didn't come with any instructions, and I think I'm probably too stupid to read them if the did, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

:081::081::081::023:

Are you one of these artificial intelligence devices or are you a real person Steven?

Don't take it the wrong way, I really am curious.

School holidays is it? :102: Don't take it the wrong way, why is it you have the emotional and intellectual development of a six year old? :102:

School holidays is it? :102: Don't take it the wrong way, why is it you have the emotional and intellectual development of a six year old? :102:

Obviously touched a raw nerve with that question didn't I Steven :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48