Nalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Why drop Nalis when he played so well on Sat?
Micky doesn't tend to drop players who have had good games.

Micky will probably put Blake in for Dublin and keep the rest the same.

Nalis played quite well but we need a true ball winner in midfield or we get over run and never get any of the play - gudjonsson fits the bill and will release Willimas to go forward. Nalis may have done well but you have to sacrifice players sometimes to ensure the team has the right balance - I can see another season of frustration for Lilian unless he is given a go on the left flank.

Nalis was MOM in my opinion last night, rarely gave the ball away, tackled well and held the midfield with Williams, especially in the 2nd half.

Nalis was shite last night, never put a tackle, needed to much time on the ball, silly passes, but took his goal well.

Blake looked shite as well, hardly won a ball in the air and just looked lazy!

we looked a lot better with williams and joey in the middle, and blake upfront

Nalis was shite last night, never put a tackle, needed to much time on the ball, silly passes, but took his goal well.

Well that makes sense. Blake was shite but we looked better with him up front.

Nalis wasn't shite, unless Savage is your favourite player and you want your midfielders to run about like headless chickens.

Also that was Blake's first game for ages so don't judge him just yet.

How can you say Nalis was shite last night ?

I find it amazing that you think that. I suppose Wilcox was man of the match, then ?

What game do some people watch ??

homer said:

I find it amazing that you think that. I suppose Wilcox was man of the match, then ?

I have read 2 match reports this morning and wondered if either reporter was actually there... according to the BBC story Derby Equalised then we had a chance to re-take the lead with the penalty... WRONG

And according to the O/S report Tudgay scored with a deflected shot... and there's me thinking it was a header... :roll:

leicester_til_i_die said:

Nalis out played Williams in the middle again, looked good I thought.

and as has been said, Blake is not match fit....makes you wonder why he started though...

EMC Fox said:
homer said:

I have read 2 match reports this morning and wondered if either reporter was actually there... according to the BBC story Derby Equalised then we had a chance to re-take the lead with the penalty... WRONG

And according to the O/S report Tudgay scored with a deflected shot... and there's me thinking it was a header... :roll:

The Sky Sports Website has Leicester winning 1-0 with Trev scoring the only goal of the game . :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566