Nalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Nalis was excellent last night, made a few decent challenges, passed it well and scored obviously.

Not good enough for some, obviously

Sell him, along with Scowcroft, and lets go and buy someone else

Micky Out !

personnaly thought stewart had game and he winds the derby fans up which is always good!

Nalis takes to long on the ball, him and williams can't play in the middle there to similar we don't have a good enough defence to have them we need some to fight in midfeild like joey did when he was on. don't think nalis has what it takes for english football, williams looked young, but could develop into a very good player.

Blake is just shite when he is match fit never rate him, he looks to be the new usless tw*t signed from wolves! rather see tricky trev up there!

Man on the match - makin - he didn't let anything past him.

personnaly thought stewart had game and he winds the derby fans up which is always good!

Nalis takes to long on the ball, him and williams can't play in the middle there to similar we don't have a good enough defence to have them we need some to fight in midfeild like joey did when he was on. don't think nalis has what it takes for english football, williams looked young, but could develop into a very good player.

Blake is just shite when he is match fit never rate him, he looks to be the new usless tw*t signed from wolves! rather see tricky trev up there!

Man on the match - makin - he didn't let anything past him.

Truly amazing !

nalis did have one of his better games, and he did run around a lot, but he never ran with the ball, it's passed as soon as he gets but he puts a lot of effort in by chasing the ball never gets it though but chases it well!

leicester_til_i_die said:
nalis did have one of his better games, and he did run around a lot, but he never ran with the ball, it's passed as soon as he gets but he puts a lot of effort in by chasing the ball never gets it though but chases it well!

not all players run with the ball you know...Nalis is a great passer of the ball, can spray long balls to our players, spreading the play and stretching the defence. He has no need to run with the ball.

but it's always nice to see a midfeilder run with ball making the quick breaks, taking it past a few, having some variation to his game, his passing isn't top notch i saw a lot of passes which were poor, playing players into trouble, passing it to someone who's surrounded by 3 oppostion players because he one bloke trying to tackle him.

i thought nalis was good last night, one of his best games for us. i didn't think williams looked anything special

i didn't think williams looked that special according to some people who went to the friendlies saying he looked a different class! nalis did have a good game compared to the rest i've seen him play but it doesn't take much!

F*ck me boys

We've played two games. One where we battled superbly with only ten men against one of the favourites to win this league. And one away at our local rivals and where we won (yes, won) a hard fought game

This from a team that has to rebuild from back to front, and where players are getting to learn how to play with each other for the first time.
Six of the starting eleven have never played for us before, and neither had one of the subs

You are truly unbelievable

I'm actually just trying to put my post count up to get people to argue so i can get some comments in i just want 100 posts!

come on then, lets do it

I think you are talking shite

homer said:
come on then, lets do it

I think you are talking shite

Congratulations Homer on your 400th post. :p :p :wink:

Quality, not quantity

Sooner 400 pearls of wit and wisdom than 4000 posts of pointless shite :wink: :wink:

homer said:
Quality, not quantity

Sooner 400 pearls of wit and wisdom than 4000 posts of pointless shite :wink: :wink:

Cheeky bastard. :shock: :roll: :wink:

you think theyt are 400 quality posts, others think otherwise!!!

i was trying to get posts up, but also had a valid point IMO, others my disagree, others may agree.

It's good to talk!

you think theyt are 400 quality posts, others think otherwise!!!

i was trying to get posts up, but also had a valid point IMO, others my disagree, others may agree.

It's good to talk!

Nah, you're just wrong.

I'm disagreeing with you so you can get to 100 as per your previous post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573