Not open for further replies.
Now you're just talking nonsense

Who said this forum was dead and buried

Magnificent stuff

homer said:

Magnificent stuff

Everyone just stop posting bollocks and get back to the subject of Nalis.

EMC Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
homer said:

Magnificent stuff

Everyone just stop posting bollocks and get back to the subject of Nalis.

Guy behind me called him a stupid useless f*cking frog about 2 minutes before he scored :lol: :lol:

I really dont understand why so many slag him, i fink hes a really good player.

[

quote="homer"]A free header...........[/quote]

As far as I can see they don't have to know anything about football at the BBC - just be politically correct.

It's the same with pre-match predictions. An old sports editor friend of mine wouldn't allow it. 'We're not bloody soothsayers," he'd comment. But even when they get it woefully wrong, anticipating everything but what actually happens, there's no redress. They just carry on making more inaccurate guesses. Pity really, cos I like a bet, and I'd be a lot happier if it was one that was gonna win.

rotherhamfox said:
I really dont understand why so many slag him, i fink hes a really good player.

At times last season he looked out of his depth - but the first 2 games this year he's been absolutely fine... little complaint from me even if he hadn't scored last night :)

i think this season he will be one of our better players.

last season he had a hell of a lot of stuff going on personally and it naturally affected his mental attitude to his game.

hopefully this season he can concentrate on football and prove his doubters last season wrong.

ps: i thought he played well last night. not shite as someone has already said.
not ALL midfielders run with the ball everytime they have it. some prefer to hold up play and put decent passes about-yes obviously not every pass is going to go to a blue shirt but the majority of Nalis' passes are accurate-especially the long range ones.

IMO Wilcox and Stewart gave me the jitters throughout most of the game and first half Makin did by giving their winger far too much space!!

homer said:
...my wife's left me.........

Stop complaining. City might have had a bad start to the season.

I prefer Scewrs to Nalis, always have to be honest, but then I am dyslexic.

nalis is quality and one of our better players, I dont know what it will take for everyone to realise this. His passing is good, he takes on long range shots those are his qualities not running with the ball, if we want to replace someone with a ball winning midfielder I wouldnt replace nalis also I reckon after his well taken goal I would like to see trev up front with connoly.

Chrysalis said:
nalis is quality and one of our better players, I dont know what it will take for everyone to realise this. His passing is good, he takes on long range shots those are his qualities not running with the ball, if we want to replace someone with a ball winning midfielder I wouldnt replace nalis also I reckon after his well taken goal I would like to see trev up front with connoly.

Now you are being silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570