Nathan Tyson....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we bought Nielsen,Hellings and co im going to say the forest bastard;)

So why did nobody buy him in the summer then??
Presumably no Championship managers agreed with your mate so whose judgement do we value, 20 odd professional football managers or 1 F***** fan :102:.

If you look at my original post you'll realise that i said it was a biased view from a fo**st fan that he was the best, in english football outside of the premiership. But i asked him the same question in the summer, and he said that despite high interest the Fo**st chairman wasn't interested in selling him because they're not in any kind of financial trouble.
So you can take the managers opinions, but also as i said in my first post, on the evidence of how i've seen both Fryatt and Tyson play, I beleive Tyson to be the better player.

maybve we should just swop him for the bloody lot of our strikers except maybe hume because not 1 of them has impressed me so far.

if its going to be a swap i hope MDV,he's done nothing i bet he srtuggle in leage 1 if he does

I must be one of the few who still believes that MdV could do a good job for us this year.

Mind you, I was one of those disappointed when Trevor Benjamin left too.

I must be one of the few who still believes that MdV could do a good job for us this year.

Mind you, I was one of those disappointed when Trevor Benjamin left too.

De Vries possibly. Benjamin, whilst he was entertaining was completely inept, clumsy and out of his depth. Still a popular player though - i still haven't worked out why?

De Vries possibly. Benjamin, whilst he was entertaining was completely inept, clumsy and out of his depth. Still a popular player though - i still haven't worked out why?

For me it was the story about him allegedly thumping Collymores lights out.

For me it was the story about him allegedly thumping Collymores lights out.

for me it was watching him warm-up and hit the ball against an advertising hoarding, only for it to come back and smack him in the face! quality!

for me it was watching him warm-up and hit the ball against an advertising hoarding, only for it to come back and smack him in the face! quality!

takes years of practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670