Need Northampton Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Fludie, what are you talking about?

Do you think you'l look great if people think you go to every game?

Whats the problem with being honest, and telling the truth for once in your life?

You didn't go to Yeovil.

Do i care what people think? NO

How am i not being honest?

Yes I did ****ingwell go to Yeovil:098:

Why do you just come out randomly saying that I did not go to Yeovil, you dont have a ****ing clue.

Last edited:

Why do you just come out randomly saying that I did not go to Yeovil, you dont have a ****ing clue.

prove it...

No Fludie, what are you talking about?

Do you think you'l look great if people think you go to every game?

Whats the problem with being honest, and telling the truth for once in your life?

You didn't go to Yeovil.

:038:SCRAP! SCRAP! SCRAP!:038:

I shall let you continue with your childish behaviour, so everyone can see that you really are a **** :icon_wink

Yes im sorry i did not go to Hartlepool away as that was a JPT game :icon_eek:

Nor did you go Dagenham and Redbridge at home, nor did you go to Scunthorpe away.......:018:

I'll be glad when we are out of this poxy division, full of poxy teams with poxy grounds. If they want the big boys to play the ***** should hand over more seats, not this ****ing 10% shit. We should be allowed to offer them the same amount of tickets as they offer us! If they are not big enough to accommodate us they ***** should be fined, or relegate them to a division where their poxy grounds are matching capacities

I'll be glad when we are out of this poxy division, full of poxy teams with poxy grounds. If they want the big boys to play the ***** should hand over more seats, not this ****ing 10% shit. We should be allowed to offer them the same amount of tickets as they offer us! If they are not big enough to accommodate us they ***** should be fined, or relegate them to a division where their poxy grounds are matching capacities

Manyou and half the prem might say that about us.......if we ever get there again.

Manyou and half the prem might say that about us.......if we ever get there again.

3000 should be a good allocation. WTF are Northampton going to do if they EVER get to the premiership ( god forbid the wankers ever get there ).

3000 should be a good allocation. WTF are Northampton going to do if they EVER get to the premiership ( god forbid the wankers ever get there ).

Before the all-seater stadium bollox, there were many clubs in the top flight who would bring 5-10000 to Filbo. If standing was allowed i'm sure it would help regarding satisfying demand.

As for Northampton, i can't see them getting to the championship let alone the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669