Need Northampton Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
If anyone has got a spare Northampton ticket please send me a pm, i did not realise that they have already sold out.

Thanks

If anyone has got a spare Northampton ticket please send me a pm, i did not realise that they have already sold out.

Thanks

Speak to the guy in your cooperative dept :icon_wink

Thanks

I'm surprised that somebody who goes to every game, home and away, didn't realise that these tickets would be in short supply. Oh no, I forgot - despite what you say, you don't go to every game, do you?

I think you're going to regret not being reliable and misleading people. Nobody likes being lied to and you have let so many people down recently.

Fludie,

I think you should take note of a particular section in this news link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7843743.stm

Supt Simon Blatchly said: "Northampton are playing a derby fixture against Leicester, who are top of Football League One, so there is sure to be huge interest in this match.

"A big crowd is expected but we are not anticipating any problems.

"The match is all ticket, so if you haven't got a ticket for the game please don't travel as you won't be able to get in.

I'm surprised that somebody who goes to every game, home and away, didn't realise that these tickets would be in short supply. Oh no, I forgot - despite what you say, you don't go to every game, do you?

I think you're going to regret not being reliable and misleading people. Nobody likes being lied to and you have let so many people down recently.

Yes im sorry i did not go to Hartlepool away as that was a JPT game :icon_eek:

Who are so many people also?

Last edited:

I feel i might be missing something here, please explain.

I feel i might be missing something here, please explain.

He had a double room booked at yeovil, I told him, I may need this room, he said contact me if you definitely want it, I did not contact him at all as I was going to come back via Fox Travel, now he blames me that no-one stayed in the room and he payed for two beds. Bizzare :081:

Last edited:
He had a double room booked at yeovil, I told him, I may need this room, he said contact me if you definitely want it, I did not contact him at all as I was going to come back via Fox Travel, now he blames me that no-one stayed in the room and he payed for two beds. Bizzare :081:

You did *not* go to Yeovil. 100% FACT

What are you talking about?:081::081:

No Fludie, what are you talking about?

Do you think you'l look great if people think you go to every game?

Whats the problem with being honest, and telling the truth for once in your life?

You didn't go to Yeovil.

I refer you to post #9 in the Yeovil Town Go Away thread and remind you of our off-group conversations afterwards.

I will also remind you of the forged instrument that you furnished to me and other TBers in relation to the travel tickets you had booked for the Carlisle away game. You used these to mislead us and on account of their use accommodation was arranged which was not used.

You seem to think things like this are a joke. Let me assure you that nobody else does.

Other than to tell you not to send me off-group messages telling me to grow up, this is the last thing I have to say on the matter and the end of any correspondence with you.

Fludie,

look on the bright side, you may be a lieing disliked toad but according to Willlow you are more popular than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566