Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointed. After being so loyal and staying on Neighbours for so long, I expected a better ending for Hazza. Very disappointed with Neighbours. Although this is probably the only time they have let me down. :mad:

I don't often go out my way to watch any programme, if i miss an episode I don't cry about it and i'm not obsessed by a show. Neighbours is different, I always watch it and can put my head on the line that I have not missed an actual episode for AT-LEAST 7 or 8 years. I remember going to Turkey about 4 years ago and my mum recorded every episode for 2 weeks, I came back and watched them all. I went to India for 10 days last year and did the same.

I missed the last 3 episodes and recently watched them all, it was like a mini-tragedy with what happened with the fire.

I'm pretty devastated and its been emotional.

I've never thought of Neighbours as a, "soap," more of a drama. That is exactly what is has been the last few days. I've not been this emotional since Stingray died. The fire has caused havoc on Neighbours, with 2 characters- Marco & Kirsten life in danger.

I actually love the show. I never thought i'd get over characters like Stingray, Dhillion, Riley, Pepper, Izzy, Adam, Fraizer, Rosie, Sky, Hazza, Connor, Stuart etc leaving in recent years, but they are always replaced by top characters.

Keep up the good work Neighbours producers :038:

I missed the last 3 episodes and recently watched them all, it was like a mini-tragedy with what happened with the fire.

I've not been this emotional since Stingray died. The fire has caused havoc on Neighbours, with 2 characters- Marco & Kirsten life in danger.
May your God help you when you step out into the real world and have to deal with real shit.

I don't often go out my way to watch any programme, if i miss an episode I don't cry about it and i'm not obsessed by a show. Neighbours is different, I always watch it and can put my head on the line that I have not missed an actual episode for AT-LEAST 7 or 8 years. I remember going to Turkey about 4 years ago and my mum recorded every episode for 2 weeks, I came back and watched them all. I went to India for 10 days last year and did the same.

I've never thought of Neighbours as a, "soap," more of a drama. That is exactly what is has been the last few days. I've not been this emotional since Stingray died. The fire has caused havoc on Neighbours, with 2 characters- Marco & Kirsten life in danger.

I actually love the show. I never thought i'd get over characters like Stingray, Dhillion, Riley, Pepper, Izzy, Adam, Fraizer, Rosie, Sky, Hazza, Connor, Stuart etc leaving in recent years, but they are always replaced by top characters.

Keep up the good work Neighbours producers :038:

I originally thought this post was tongue-in-cheek when I first started reading it.....:icon_lol:

Neighbours star quits soap
Neighbours fans will be crushed to learn actress Caitlin Stasey, who plays Rachel Kinski, is quitting the soap - but not to launch a pop or film career.
Neighbours star quits soap

pa.press.net
Neighbours fans will be crushed to learn actress Caitlin Stasey, who plays Rachel Kinski, is quitting the soap - but not to launch a pop or film career.

In what makes a remarkably refreshing change, the actress is going to focus on her education instead.

"I want to know that when I finish my exams and get my score, it is representative of my abilities," Caitlin told the Herald Sun. "My exams start in November and I want to be able to give them my full concentration."

The actress has juggled her career in Neighbours with distance learning, and added: "I can't wait to go out at night and catch up with my friends whenever I want to.

"It seems weird to think that I will have time to do all of that, but it is exciting as well."

Caitlin, who is 18, will film her final scenes next month, after joining the show in 2005.

Devotees will be pleased to know the powers that be at Neighbours won't be killing her character off - which means there's a chance she'll be back.

I fear for Jessel now, how will he cope?

To be fair I would/will be absolutely gutted when Scurbs and House end, not to Jessels length, but still gutted.

What are peoples view of Neighbours :102: I've never seen a better programme; IMO its not a soap... more of a drama / mystery/ comedy interlinked in one, it kind of creates its own genre.

What are peoples view of Neighbours :102: I've never seen a better programme; IMO its not a soap... more of a drama / mystery/ comedy interlinked in one, it kind of creates its own genre.

i think your off your head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570