Neil Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Ginger is not happy with his ongoing talks at Celtic,I
know we cant afford him but, even at 34 I'd have him back to stabilise our midfield.

Have the "Daily Record" been spouting their 'exclusives' about the poor fella again......??

And, BTW, yes we could afford him..........

BOB HAZELL said:
Have the "Daily Record" been spouting their 'exclusives' about the poor fella again......??

And, BTW, yes we could afford him..........

Bob, you are not teasing us again are you...........

Nothing new to add folks - sorry.

Just that he'd crawl back to LCFC, not bothered about the cash (he's got enough anyway!).

I wondered what the original source was for this.....

BOB HAZELL said:

Just that he'd crawl back to LCFC, not bothered about the cash (he's got enough anyway!).

Even as a player/coach?? Or only if he were to be manager?

BOB HAZELL said:

Does that mean we are showing a serious interest, or that Lennon is desperate for it to happen but it is a one way street ????

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Does that mean we are showing a serious interest, or that Lennon is desperate for it to happen but it is a one way street ????
It means that we are obsessed with the recent history of our club because of the days under O'neill and we can't let go of them.

We are in danger of turning into the f****t fans of the 70's and 80's, although in their defence they won 2 European cups, we just won the league cup and some play off matches.

Let It Go FFS

Melton Fox said:
It means that we are obsessed with the recent history of our club because of the days under O'neill and we can't let go of them.

We are in danger of turning into the f****t fans of the 70's and 80's, although in their defence they won 2 European cups, we just won the league cup and some play off matches.

Let It Go FFS

In fairness, we are in desperate need of more coaches at the club. We are also desperately in need of a defensive midfielder, history or no history Lennon would be a good player for us next year to bring balance to the midfield.

Lboro fox said:
In fairness, we are in desperate need of more coaches at the club. We are also desperately in need of a defensive midfielder, history or no history Lennon would be a good player for us next year to bring balance to the midfield.
Yes, but as I said about Muzzy, we are probably the only sets of fans in the UK that are saying this sort of stuff about Neil Lennon

That speaks volumes

Melton Fox said:

Let It Go FFS

It has nothing to do with clinging to the past, it is to do with the potential signing of a player who has enough talent to stroll this division and help us start to rekindle some sort of revival, I would be just as keen if we had an opportunity to sign a player of Lennon's ability, who had no previous connection with the club.

I am more bothered by what Lenny can do for us now and in the future, not because of past glories. He is still a damn fine footballer and would definately be an asset to the current squad.

Melton Fox said:
Yes, but as I said about Muzzy, we are probably the only sets of fans in the UK that are saying this sort of stuff about Neil Lennon

That speaks volumes

Im sure if a team thought they had a chance of getting Lennon for his last year of playing then they would be in there. Muzzy is different as his injury problems mean that return would probably not be beneficial to the club, Lennon's almost certainly would.

I would welcome Lennon back tomorrow, but as A-Z pointed out, not because of the history, but because of the future.

Melton Fox said:
I would welcome Lennon back tomorrow, but as A-Z pointed out, not because of the history, but because of the future.

Signing Lennon, even at his age, could be the difference between another mid-table finish and a play off push.

Three things going against him

1. Hes ginger
2. hes a short arse
3. He pushed in front of me in the video shop

Boy Genius said:
Three things going against him

1. Hes got ginger pubes
2. hes got a lovely arse, but it's always covered
3. He pushed in front of me in the video shop, I tried to put my willy in his bum and he punched my lights out
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670