• Bring him on towards the end

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
:eek: Arrogance like that could cost us the World Cup. Slightly pretentious, but if this isn't an important game, I don't know what the fukk is
i didnt mean it was a walkover and i wasn't being arrogant

What i meant if you actually read what i said was that this isn't as important a game as one which could determine whether or not we qualify or go out the tournament-of course its an important game as if we win we secure qualification-but why risk rooney getting injured and fecking his chances all together of playing in the latter stage in a game we should really be able to win without him-i know they played out of there skin against the swedes but if we play our game and play to our strengths we should beat them-trinidad and tobago cannot beat england only england can do that by not turning up.

drummindefender said:
i didnt mean it was a walkover and i wasn't being arrogant

What i meant if you actually read what i said was that this isn't as important a game as one which could determine whether or not we qualify or go out the tournament-of course its an important game as if we win we secure qualification-but why risk rooney getting injured and fecking his chances all together of playing in the latter stage in a game we should really be able to win without him-i know they played out of there skin against the swedes but if we play our game and play to our strengths we should beat them-trinidad and tobago cannot beat england only england can do that by not turning up.
Rooney needs match fitness, he has to play and will

If we lose this game and then T&T beat paraguay and Sweden beat us, or maybe even draw with us, we're out. A very important game, much more important than the Sweden game as we stand

Melton Fox said:
Rooney needs match fitness, he has to play and will

If we lose this game and then T&T beat paraguay and Sweden beat us, or maybe even draw with us, we're out. A very important game, much more important than the Sweden game as we stand
yes rooney needs match fitness-but how do we know his foot has even healed :102: medical experts wouldn't say he cant play till the second round at least for no reason

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
yes rooney needs match fitness-but how do we know his foot has even healed :102: medical experts wouldn't say he cant play till the second round at least for no reason
As I have said before, the ony doctors we have heard from are the spin doctors, not the medical ones

(point it out Lazzer)

Melton Fox said:
As I have said before, the ony doctors we have heard from are the spin doctors, not the medical ones

(point it out Lazzer)
fine but if rooney goes and gets injured tonight when coming on and is out for the rest of the tournament then my view will be justified

if he comes on and plays to his potential and scores well i won't complain ;)

Melton Fox said:

(point it out Lazzer)

i see you have used the phrase spin doctors the latter being associated with medical matters :038:

drummindefender said:
fine but if rooney goes and gets injured tonight when coming on and is out for the rest of the tournament then my view will be justified

if he comes on and plays to his potential and scores well i won't complain ;)
And if we lose because he doesn't :102:

It shouldn't come to that though, if we can't beat T&T without Looney, we're fukked.

He needs to play though, for himself. When he comes on we should be 4-0 up and he's there just for the exercise basically

Melton Fox said:
And if we lose because he doesn't :102:

It shouldn't come to that though, if we can't beat T&T without Looney, we're fukked.

He needs to play though, for himself. When he comes on we should be 4-0 up and he's there just for the exercise basically
exactly melts we've beaten paraguay without him surely we can beat t&t ! p.s i notice the invisibility cloak has gone

drummindefender said:
exactly melts we've beaten paraguay without him surely we can beat t&t ! p.s i notice the invisibility cloak has gone
I'm out & I'm proud :icon_lol:

Start with him and Crouch and take him off when we are 2 up...hopefully.

Melton Fox said:
I told you all that 2 months ago :icon_roll
actullay you said it would be the sweden game I believe.

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
At the latest
I cant be arsed to find the post but werent your words 'he will come on for the last 20 minutes of the sweden game.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669