New Away Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't the yellow kit still the away kit? I was under the impression this was the 3rd kit?

What gave you that impression? There has been no suggestion of that from the club.

Sounds like they will run in tandem

So the yellow kit will still be an away kit for 2007/9 - as originally described

Wrong; it is not as origianlly described. It was originally descibed as the 2007/2009 away kit.

I presume that you are aware of the different meanings of the definite and the indefinite article. No matter how you try to dress it up, it is a fact that the club lied to its supporters. That for me is far important than any shirt, its colour, its style or its badge.

I quite like it. We have had worse.

I like it, it's different to other ones we've had recently. Black was a bit of a suprise, but we've had black away kits before... and its much nicer than the Thunderbirds kit.

Doubt I'll buy it though, especially if it is just for 1 year. Still happy with the home shirt and the last white away one. Wish we'd get rid of Topps Tiles though ;)

I think they will look more frightening in black than in cissy yellow.

Grrrrrrrrr...

i like it but there is no point buying it as we will only see it in one game.

Rewarding the fans loyalty with pointless products, seasons highlights dvd anyone?

Quite suprised there's no mention of 125 year anniversary on the shirt or the article to try and encourage more people to buy it... or will that come next year?

Quite suprised there's no mention of 125 year anniversary on the shirt or the article to try and encourage more people to buy it... or will that come next year?

Is it not our 125 year anniversay next year :icon_conf :102:

I like the colour black with blue trim - nice. Much better than the yellow.

Hate the logo and name though. Would have to be cheap to buy with that on it. Really the advertisers should pay us to wear it.

How much are shirts these days?

And what price match tickets for the Tranmere game, do we know yet? I think that will be my annual sojourn.

I like the colour black with blue trim - nice. Much better than the yellow.

Hate the logo and name though. Would have to be cheap to buy with that on it. Really the advertisers should pay us to wear it.

How much are shirts these days?

And what price match tickets for the Tranmere game, do we know yet? I think that will be my annual sojourn.

Adult shirts are £39.99

Adult match tickets for the Tranmere game range from £23-£30 depending where you want to sit.

Adult shirts are £39.99

Adult match tickets for the Tranmere game range from £23-£30 depending where you want to sit.

Thanks

shirts are overpriced

good view from everywhere that I've sat recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675