NEW AWY KIT!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they have changed the wording on the OS so it nows says it's a 2 year kit without the confusion.

Also removed the picture with Gudjonsson and Stearman interestingly...

matt_c0nn0lly said:
drummindefender said:
matt_c0nn0lly said:
i think the new shirt is excellent. It manages to be innovative and yet tradutional at the same time, incorporating the traditional white with the black and blue river plate style shirt. Yeah at first when you see it you may think it is awful and has no structure to it, but what would you rather of had?? a plain white or yellow shirt that has the slightest of patterns on when you put it under a microscope. Thats the problem with some of our fans, too traditional. This kit will be far better for the club than a plain one as it offers something different so not only our own fans will buy it but there is increased chance of neutrals buying it creating more money, and its someting to talk about, its only the sad bastards in malaysia that get excited when man u bring out a new shirt becuase its always the same, least now people will say they have never seen a shirt like that becuase its unique.

WE DONT WANT TO BE LIKE EVERY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY, WE WANT TO STAND OUT AND BE NOTICED

:smt018

At the end of the day at least it's not pink! :D

if thats all you can find wrong with the post i suggest you try and get what is known as a friend. A friend is a person that will do things for and with you such as sport, shopping blah blah. Also a friend is someone who will get you out of your room and stop you living on your computer. I believe looking at the symptoms that u have got, bored, lonely, a tossser, too much time on your hands, these are all tell tale signs have having no mates!!! GET A FOOKIN LIFE INSTEAD OF HIGHLIGHTING SPELLING MISTAKES ON A BLOODY INTERNET CHAT FORUM.

and by the way, how the hell does it look like a coventry shirt?? now i no they are famous for playing in sky blue, but just beacuse we have a small sky blueish stripe on their it dont mean that it looks like a coventry shirt. Anyway apparantly if you read things you will find out that the shirt has been changed to white due to demand from fans, and they have kept the style of the river plate style shirt because this is similar to what we wore way back in 1884. So if you think we are copying others, think again mutha fukkas cus 1884 is a long time ago. I would say that, that would justify being original

calm down for **** sake its a joke, if anyone needs to get a life its you, trying to make yourself look big in front of a computer by having a go-anyone can do that, and how the hell can you draw any conclusion about my life by one post is beyond me-does this mean that people such as lazzer, mk and homer are all loners with nothing better to do because if you look around they do the :smt018 for a JOKE, as i did.

drummindefender said:
calm down for **** sake its a joke, if anyone needs to get a life its you, trying to make yourself look big in front of a computer by having a go-anyone can do that, and how the hell can you draw any conclusion about my life by one post is beyond me-does this mean that people such as lazzer, mk and homer are all loners with nothing better to do because if you look around they do the :smt018 for a JOKE, as i did.

:smt018

:wink: :D

DurhamFox said:
Hazzman said:
I heard the third kit is Red!!

It had better not be. Hopefully your info is from the same person who said the 2nd kit was going to be Yellow.

I'm afraid you are so very wrong its going to be...

14409143169.jpg

ive recently had to pack up smoking, (especially herbal ciggies), and seeing a picture of the new away kit the other day i was , i was suddenly gagging for a smoke. it looks just like a packet of embassy regals.

Its a crafty way to get round the new tobacco advertising laws if you ask me . Or was i the only one to spot it. :grin:

psychotic.fox said:
ive recently had to pack up smoking, (especially herbal ciggies), and seeing a picture of the new away kit the other day i was , i was suddenly gagging for a smoke. it looks just like a packet of embassy regals.

Its a crafty way to get round the new tobacco advertising laws if you ask me . Or was i the only one to spot it. :grin:
i think your right, soon we will be hearing about how when you buy the new shirt you will get a free pack of fags, and we will have promotional stories of how are players smoke 20 a day to make them better footballers

drummindefender said:
...does this mean that people such as lazzer, mk and homer are all loners with nothing better to do....

Busted.... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670