New Cup

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

m~james

New Member
Does everyone like my new cup?
30347_1.jpg
 

MKFox

New Member
it's ok.
prefer a nice d-cup though. :wink:
 

MKFox

New Member
indeed BB!
always grateful!
 

Ashov

New Member
i bet.....

Real Madrid
AC Milan
Barcelona
Man Utd
Inter Milan
Arsenal
Deportivo
Juventus
Chelsea
Valencia
Liverpool


will be fighting for that cup ;)
 

Teeno

New Member
Ashov said:
i bet.....

Real Madrid
AC Milan
Barcelona
Man Utd
Inter Milan
Arsenal
Deportivo
Juventus
Chelsea
Valencia
Liverpool


will be fighting for that cup ;)
No mate its a LEICESTER cup :roll:
 

Ashov

New Member
teenfox said:
Ashov said:
i bet.....

Real Madrid
AC Milan
Barcelona
Man Utd
Inter Milan
Arsenal
Deportivo
Juventus
Chelsea
Valencia
Liverpool


will be fighting for that cup ;)
No mate its a LEICESTER cup :roll:
Thats why everyone would wanna complete in it
 

m~james

New Member
Nah, compeating to go in this cup are;
Tetley Tea
Kenco Coffee
Milk

And i'm sure others may want to compeate also!
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Ashov said:
teenfox said:
Ashov said:
i bet.....

Real Madrid
AC Milan
Barcelona
Man Utd
Inter Milan
Arsenal
Deportivo
Juventus
Chelsea
Valencia
Liverpool


will be fighting for that cup ;)
No mate its a LEICESTER cup :roll:
Thats why everyone would wanna complete in it

C-O-M-P-E-T-E

Get it right Ashov :roll:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
m~james said:
Nah, compeating to go in this cup are;
Tetley Tea
Kenco Coffee
Milk

And i'm sure others may want to compeate also!

Surely Malf will enter two more teams: Beans and Sick
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea819
2Liverpool818
3Manchester City817
4Brighton815
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton814
9Brentford812
10Wolves812
11Leicester811
12Arsenal811
13Aston Villa810
14Palace88
15Southampton87
16Watford87
17Leeds Utd86
18Burnley83
19Newcastle Utd83
20Norwich City82

Latest posts

Top