New ex-players (and managers) thread

I wondered if that was some of the thinking with the hotel at our new training ground. Give them a luxury hotel to stay at while still letting people live primarily in London/Manchester areas?
I believe Kasper has lived in the Manchester area his whole time with us, we are in the middle of the country so use that to our advantage, if a player wants to live in Manchester or London let them, plenty of people commute in real jobs.

Not sure if he still does but I think players like Kasper, Drinkwater and Matty James used to rent a flat to use the night before games

I believe Kasper has lived in the Manchester area his whole time with us, we are in the middle of the country so use that to our advantage, if a player wants to live in Manchester or London let them, plenty of people commute in real jobs.

Not sure if he still does but I think players like Kasper, Drinkwater and Matty James used to rent a flat to use the night before games
Yeah I knew that about Kasper. Just thought it might add an extra dimension to help players do that.

You need a new chat up line mate.
Us more err...mature types don't need any of that shallow shite. Best left to young blokes in clubs.

I'm 56, bald, walk with a stick due to liver damage (which has the added advantage of making me overweight for the first time in my life)
Failing eyesight, tend to get tired suddenly for no reason, have to take a cocktail of meds daily. Probably won't live to be 70.

Also recently became the proud recipient of a Covid redundancy.

With all that going for me I really don't need a chat up line.

Good job I have to carry a stick at all times really as I need it for fighting the women off.

Us more err...mature types don't need any of that shallow shite. Best left to young blokes in clubs.

I'm 56, bald, walk with a stick due to liver damage (which has the added advantage of making me overweight for the first time in my life)
Failing eyesight, tend to get tired suddenly for no reason, have to take a cocktail of meds daily. Probably won't live to be 70.

Also recently became the proud recipient of a Covid redundancy.

With all that going for me I really don't need a chat up line.

Good job I have to carry a stick at all times really as I need it for fighting the women off.
Apparently Rod Stewart used to say ‘Alright darling, what’s in your handbag?’

Apparently Rod Stewart used to say ‘Alright darling, what’s in your handbag?’
I don't think Rod had to say anything to be honest. He had 80 million quid in his handbag.

His approach to it all was admirably simple though. Basically just replace your wife with an identical one every few years when they get too old. I reckon even some of his kids get confused as to which one their mum is !

A lot said on Twitter about Drinkwater kicking a 16 year old.
That 16 year old should be banned for that 'tackle'.

They were both sent off it seems.

Whatever you might think, “oo ‘ello” is the beat piece of commentary I’ve heard in years. Actually sounds like a human reacting rather than a recording.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854