New ex-players (and managers) thread

Andy King starts to take up coaching role at Bristol City. It’s in the Merc but I don’t know how to do a link.
I think it's a shame King left without a proper farewell. In the past there would have been player testimonials and realistically, it's hard to argue any player deserved one more than King (Conrad excluded obviously).

I would like to see the club recognise his achievements when he retires, which will probably be the end of the coming season. It would be good to see an Andy King XI vs Bristol City or whatever. No doubt it would raise a decent sum for the Foxes Foundation too.

In the past there would have been player testimonials and realistically, it's hard to argue any player deserved one more than King
In the past there would have been player testimonials to give a player one last payday; it's hard to argue any player still needs one. I like idea of a charity game though as a farewell.

Ich bin ein östrich

In addition to the question marks over the standard of our incoming dealings of late, this on the outgoings side doesnt look good on Rodgers and the scouting team since he's been in charge...

In addition to the question marks over the standard of our incoming dealings of late, this on the outgoings side doesnt look good on Rodgers and the scouting team since he's been in charge...
It's got nothing to do with Rodgers. We offered him a decent contract, he turned it down to go to a pub league. End of story.

Obviously it wasn't particularly decent if we were outdone by fkin Rangers. I expect it was a case of us wanting to stick to our principals in not going mad offering a youth player better terms than what other youth players might get whilst at the same time Rangers probably offered him a better chance of first team football.

Obviously it wasn't particularly decent if we were outdone by fkin Rangers. I expect it was a case of us wanting to stick to our principals in not going mad offering a youth player better terms than what other youth players might get whilst at the same time Rangers probably offered him a better chance of first team football.
Hamza Choudhury, £61,000

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463