New ex-players (and managers) thread

Yes, I totally understood that

It just says (according to Google translate)

Notice of player joining
The Jersey number is 30.

Screenshot won't post for some reason as it says it is too large.

It just says (according to Google translate)

Notice of player joining
The Jersey number is 30.

Screenshot won't post for some reason as it says it is too large.
Apparently he has signed for Koninklijke Sint-Truidense Voetbalvereniging (St. Truiden among friends)

Jacob Wakeling has scored for Swindon vs Ben Nelson’s Rochdale after 1min.

Wayne Brown’s Colchester Utd vs Richie Wellen’s Leyton Orient today.

I had an absolute treat this evening...

Went to Wycombe vs Bristol City in the Carabao Cup and got to see the legend himself Andy King playing a full 90, as well as a full 30 mins from a living, breathing, moving Matty James*! Phwoar

*He came on for the last 30 mins in case you were wondering, not off injured after 30.

But best of all, my seats were in the Directors Box (courtesy of a mate) and who was sat in my seat when I got there? Big Nige himself!

One thing I found very surprising is how Kingy plays as their defensive mid, and was always one of the two players they left back at corners. Even when Matty James came on, he got forwards and King was the one to remain sitting back.

I had an absolute treat this evening...

Went to Wycombe vs Bristol City in the Carabao Cup and got to see the legend himself Andy King playing a full 90, as well as a full 30 mins from a living, breathing, moving Matty James*! Phwoar

*He came on for the last 30 mins in case you were wondering, not off injured after 30.

But best of all, my seats were in the Directors Box (courtesy of a mate) and who was sat in my seat when I got there? Big Nige himself!

One thing I found very surprising is how Kingy plays as their defensive mid, and was always one of the two players they left back at corners. Even when Matty James came on, he got forwards and King was the one to remain sitting back.
Brilliant. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Did he punch you?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463