New ex-players (and managers) thread

Lovely story here about Spencer Prior, now managing Papua New Guinea's women's team. Will have to look out for them getting to the WWC

That is quite the life life journey. I had no idea he played for Man City after us.

What’s Julian Watts up to these days. He’s not President if the Eswatini FA is he?

Lovely story here about Spencer Prior, now managing Papua New Guinea's women's team. Will have to look out for them getting to the WWC

I once sat next to Mrs Prior at a pre-season game at Sixfields. It was to say the least very difficult to concentrate on the match. I'm surprised that Spencer has found it necessary to follow the women's game around the globe.

I once sat next to Mrs Prior at a pre-season game at Sixfields. It was to say the least very difficult to concentrate on the match. I'm surprised that Spencer has found it necessary to follow the women's game around the globe.
I think I was at this game! Was it around 1998?

Spencer Prior once came to watch my amateur football team train. I've no idea why.

I thought he requested a transfer after Steve Walsh allegedly had the same issue....

Cardiff City signing was once contracted 'to have sex with sheep and eat testicles'

Football contracts can be complex with a variety of different terms included - but none have been more outlandish than the deal Spencer Prior signed with Cardiff City in 2001

Most think the life of a footballer is all sunshine and roses - try telling that to former Cardiff City defender Spencer Prior.

Upon his arrival in Wales in the summer of 2001, Prior signed a contract which stipulated he had to have a "physical liaison" with a sheep and also had to eat sheep's testicles. Stick with us.

When those terms were announced on Cardiff's club website, it was widely believed they'd been hacked - rightly so. But there'd be no outside interreference or typos, as the bizarre additions really had been included.

"Yes, it's absolutely true," Cardiff spokesman Julian Jenkins reassured reporters. "Spencer's contract stipulates that he must have a physical liaison with a sheep.

"I don't know if he'll actually stick to it because his wife's quite a looker, but we'll have to wait and see."*

Fortunately for Prior, the whole thing turned out to be one big rib. Although he did end up eating the sheep testes - or so he thought. After gobbling down on them, he was told they were chicken after all.

Yeah, he’s wife is so fit he probably doesn’t even like to **** farm animals on the side.

Cardiff City signing was once contracted 'to have sex with sheep and eat testicles'

Football contracts can be complex with a variety of different terms included - but none have been more outlandish than the deal Spencer Prior signed with Cardiff City in 2001

Most think the life of a footballer is all sunshine and roses - try telling that to former Cardiff City defender Spencer Prior.

Upon his arrival in Wales in the summer of 2001, Prior signed a contract which stipulated he had to have a "physical liaison" with a sheep and also had to eat sheep's testicles. Stick with us.

When those terms were announced on Cardiff's club website, it was widely believed they'd been hacked - rightly so. But there'd be no outside interreference or typos, as the bizarre additions really had been included.

"Yes, it's absolutely true," Cardiff spokesman Julian Jenkins reassured reporters. "Spencer's contract stipulates that he must have a physical liaison with a sheep.

"I don't know if he'll actually stick to it because his wife's quite a looker, but we'll have to wait and see."*

Fortunately for Prior, the whole thing turned out to be one big rib. Although he did end up eating the sheep testes - or so he thought. After gobbling down on them, he was told they were chicken after all.

Yeah, he’s wife is so fit he probably doesn’t even like to **** farm animals on the side.

What.... the ****...

How badly cooked was that chicken that he thought it was sheep testes?

What.... the ****...

How badly cooked was that chicken that he thought it was sheep testes?
The article leaves a lot of questions unanswered.

Kolo Toure back doing his food shopping in Leicester again.

Wesley Fofana said:
“People take it how they want. It didn’t affect me that people said I only think about money. I’m a football player, it’s my passion, but it’s also my job.

"When you don’t have a father… it’s all on me. I’m the only hope. You say to yourself ‘if you say no and next you get injured, what happens?"

It appears someone has been watching a lot of Star Wars recently.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363