New ex-players (and managers) thread

Anyway, who’s Lee Congleton?
HI think he’s a hand gliding Leicester fan from the north of England who works with Franks and lived with Pork Pie Fox at uni.

Sounds like quite the character.

Didn't know he was coaching in the PL

Didn't know he was coaching in the PL

One of those young players of the late noughties who thought he was better than he was. A legend in his own imagination. When the going got tough for City in 2008, he ****ed off to Leeds but didn't make it there either even though they were a division below us. He had about as many clubs as a golfer is allowed in his bag (I could check on both counts but I'm lazy); several of them on loan.
He lived with that cabal of City youth players in posh apartments that had been built into older buildings off New Walk. Several of them would chat to fans as they walked to the game but not him. I remember him breaking into conversation that I was having with James Wesolowski (another young player of the era who didn't make it either but who had a totally different attitude) to brag about how much he was on a week. That was in the days I was travelling home and away (from east Kent) and I realised that his weekly rate was almost three times what it cost me to see a whole season's games and in doing so I found out another thing that was wrong with the game.
I'm pleased his career is going so well.

One of those young players of the late noughties who thought he was better than he was. A legend in his own imagination. When the going got tough for City in 2008, he ****ed off to Leeds but didn't make it there either even though they were a division below us. He had about as many clubs as a golfer is allowed in his bag (I could check on both counts but I'm lazy); several of them on loan.
He lived with that cabal of City youth players in posh apartments that had been built into older buildings off New Walk. Several of them would chat to fans as they walked to the game but not him. I remember him breaking into conversation that I was having with James Wesolowski (another young player of the era who didn't make it either but who had a totally different attitude) to brag about how much he was on a week. That was in the days I was travelling home and away (from east Kent) and I realised that his weekly rate was almost three times what it cost me to see a whole season's games and in doing so I found out another thing that was wrong with the game.
I'm pleased his career is going so well.
Always thought he was shite, it pleases me to learn he’s also a ****

I think he had 2 spells at 2 clubs.

Oldham and Notts County.
I stand corrected.
With the high number of loan moves in his CV, it would be interesting to know how often he actually moved between clubs. I'm far too lazy to work that out.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463