New ex-players (and managers) thread

Probably because he is a total fraud. When you have worked the one trick out there is nothing left but excuses.
Yes but, but, the useless, moaning BR, along with sick note Evans, and shirker Tielemans, along with a few others, contrived to win us our one-and-only FA Cup.
I don't begrudge them that, likely to be the final highlight of their careers.

I will spend the rest of my life checking his results and hoping they are humiliating.

I've got to say. I think he should've been sacked way before. And no doubt his stubborn, arrogant attitude contributed to this club's relegation. But we had two 5th place finishes and an FA Cup. He was clearly doing something right. A tale of two halves for me. Don't wish him anything negative.

Also worth adding that apart from one season with a Liverpool side that was nowhere near as good as today's Liverpool, the rest of his CL matches were with shitty Celtic.

Much as I appreciate and enjoyed that we got to the semi final of the Conference League, he did also get us relegated in Europe.

Also worth adding that apart from one season with a Liverpool side that was nowhere near as good as today's Liverpool, the rest of his CL matches were with shitty Celtic.
What about his Europa league record with us.

****ing criminal

Can’t carry the same vitriol for Tielemans that I have for Rodgers or Evans (don’t know why to be honest), but I also can’t say I’m surprised. Bet he’s one of their highest earners too.

His decline was sharp and he looked a spent force. Same could be said for many under Rodgers, but it felt different with Youri. His fitness levels were always a concern and he has a lot of miles on his legs.

Needs to get out of England where the pace of play slows down a wee bit.

His next move will be abroad. There’s no rehabilitating his career in England.

If you’re Villa do you get rid in Jan? Get him off the wage bill and use the money wisely.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663