New ex-players (and managers) thread

Carol Vorderman and Gary Lineker are basically the voice of liberal, or at least centre left politics in this country….

He’s the gammons’ number one target these days, which is quite some achievement :038:
Meanwhile Volpone Volpone literally called for a journalist to be sacked because he said Wes Morgan was intelligent.

Meanwhile Volpone Volpone literally called for a journalist to be sacked because he said Wes Morgan was intelligent.

Yes. I've read that again and what I wrote is 100 percent true and as valid now as it was 4 years ago.

Why you think that is relevant is beyond comprehension.

I've done some work for the BDS movement. It's fabulous to be called a racist by people who champion a regime that's been engaging in a policy of ethnic cleansing for 60 years. The anti semitic thing is pure gold too. Palestinians, as Arabs are of course themselves a semitic people.

Or rather they would be if the term itself wasn't archaic, obsolete & only ever used by advocates for Israel to describe Jewish people. The only modern context where it's usage is correct would be in relation to semitic languages.

I also worked on press statements for people representing the Zimbabwean opposition during Mugabe's regime.

Funnily enough, at no point did anyone back then accuse me of being a racist & only doing it because Mugabe was black.

But that is precisely what the pro Israel lobby is trying to do.

**** them & the tank they rode in on.

Chris Wood and Ben Mee both on the scoresheet in this godawful match that’s on now

Chris Wood and Ben Mee both on the scoresheet in this godawful match that’s on now

It's absolute dogshit football. Would embarrass League Two.

Toney being treated like a returning messiah. He proceeds to cheat his way to a goal (sticking to type).

The PL is really awful.

And Che Adams scored earlier

Yes, I know he’s not ex Leicester City, but he is ex Oadby Town who were my first love football-wise (Debbie Harry for other worldly things, obviously)

Toney being treated like a returning messiah. He proceeds to cheat his way to a goal (sticking to type).

The PL is really awful.
Toney makes me laugh.

" Fell out of love with the game "

Yeah. Because at 27 you're definitely going to jack it in & find another career that pays you 80K for a 15 hour week.

They really must think everyone is as thick as they are.
:043:

The PL is really awful.

Carragher gives him man of the match

The hopeless, clueless scouse ****

The PL is really awful.
The Toney thing is confusing me. Why is everyone talking as if he has been somehow wronged and we should sympathise?

Did he not get a ban for betting on football matches, something which it’s pretty clearly stated he will get banned if he does?

Dumbass.

The Toney thing is confusing me. Why is everyone talking as if he has been somehow wronged and we should sympathise?

Did he not get a ban for betting on football matches, something which it’s pretty clearly stated he will get banned if he does?

Dumbass.
What’s the stupidest thing you could say following a ban for betting on games and also makes you sound like a complete ****….?

"I 100% knew this would happen again. I manifest things like this. Before the game, before I left my house, I thought, 'We're winning today and I'm scoring.' And I made it happen, which is good."

What’s the stupidest thing you could say following a ban for betting on games and also makes you sound like a complete ****….?

"I 100% knew this would happen again. I manifest things like this. Before the game, before I left my house, I thought, 'We're winning today and I'm scoring.' And I made it happen, which is good."
Suppose he also manifested an 8 month ban as he was placing bet after bet.

I had no idea he was playing at Championship level. I just presumed he’d be in League Two by now.

This division is really full of absolute dog filth isn’t it?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663