New ex-players (and managers) thread

He proved that last season.

He did. I still think he should have stuck with us until one of those sorts of teams came knocking, even if that meant a week and not a season . Chelsea will always lack something when compared to one of the big European clubs. Hopefully he doesn't get tied to them for too long.

Paul Gallagher just got himself sent off for pretending to be the goalkeeper.

Dany N'Guessan scores 7 mins into his debut for Start (Kristiansand) in the Norwegian equivallent to the wankership. His 2-2 equalizer wasn't enough though as Bodø/Glimt stole a late winner.

Jeff Schlupp supposedly lining up at CB for Palace at Man City this lunchtime. o_O

EDIT - too late!

Strange move by allardyce. Will be interesting to watch.

5 conceded. I didn't see the game but when I saw Schlupp lining up at CB I had already guessed what the scoreline may be. I wasn't far away.

Kante cleans up with the Football Writers award as well as the PFA award.

Cannot help but wish him well. I wonder if he had stayed whether we might have progressed further in the Champions League?

Probably would not have affected our league performance, unless Claudio lost the plot on tactics and formation because he had left.

They could be Champions elect, but not Champions until they get the trophy. Could be they get disqualified under the new rule that champions clubs cannot be eligible if they wear a blue strip in successive seasons.

They could be Champions elect, but not Champions until they get the trophy. Could be they get disqualified under the new rule that champions clubs cannot be eligible if they wear a blue strip in successive seasons.
I'm pretty sure Chelsea won the title last season and just decided to hand it to us, didn't they?

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45