New ex-players (and managers) thread

Did anyone notice the New England home top retails for £0.01 under £120.

Robbing ****s, it costs way under £10 to make.

On the FA's website the standard men's shirt is £84.99. Still about £60 too much though.

There is a more expensive version (presumably the version the players wear) for £124.99. If you want printing on that one it it's over £140.
Fair enough I wasn’t on the FA website.

Tielemans scores his second of two open goals, from two pieces of complete dogfilth from the Ingerlund Superstars

England players in the starting 11 I've never even heard of

Harvey Barnes with the 3rd and 4th goal as Newcastle turn 1-3 to 4-3 against West Ham

Harvey Barnes with two absolute ****ing screamers to win the game forvNewcastle

Lascelles gets injured
Kraft replaces him
He gets injured
Almiron replaces him
He gets injured
Barnes replaces him.

Scores 2 carckers.

Crazy game, reminds me of when we was 3-1 up many moons ago

His movement for the first goal was brilliant. The full back and centre half didn’t have a clue.

Lovely, typical Barnes goal that one.

He's definitely a player that left with no ill will from me. Shame he went to Newcastle, but his drop in form was down to Rodgers the same as most of the squad IMO. He's a good player and will have a decent Premier League career around the top 6

Barnes at his absolute best.
In contrast to Maddison who is reported to have had a bit of a tantrum when substituted off yesterday. Reported to have been 'the record for the longest and slowest leaving of the pitch ever' - though I doubt it was anywhere near as long as slow as Stan was at Villa Park when he was sent off all those years ago. Perhaps they meant since football was invented in 1992.

In contrast to Maddison who is reported to have had a bit of a tantrum when substituted off yesterday. Reported to have been 'the record for the longest and slowest leaving of the pitch ever' - though I doubt it was anywhere near as long as slow as Stan was at Villa Park when he was sent off all those years ago. Perhaps they meant since football was invented in 1992.
Well yeah, Maddison and Spurs are made for each other.

I keep saying this to my Tottering-supporting colleague. The idiot thinks it's a compliment.

I can't see Postecoglou putting up with Maddison's prissy pony prancing for long though. Doesn't seem to be the sort of bloke to tolerate that sort of shit. Especially as Maddison has been essentially useless since he came back from injury.

Second half of the season sees our little Jimmy daydreaming about the sunny beaches of summer he can update his instagram feed from.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463