New Flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, I'm not aware of the transmitter signal down there. Again though, little he can do as it's not 'his' aerial

I see that - although if everybody has the same problem, they may be able to get the 'landlord' to do something about it.

btw you are correct about Dave and SSN being in the same subset and it is a subset which is shown as having a lower output in that area. There are almost certainly other stations which he is missing.

not that any of you are interested but last saturday i moved to my new flat in Plymouth ready to start teacher training.

My flat overlooks central park, which is where Home Park home of Plymouth is, so i hope we play them in the FA Cup.

got the internet sorted today, only bad thing is my freeview doesnt pick up SSN or Dave.

Anyway if we do play Plymouth then you are welcome to all pop round for a beer, and a kip on the floor, although it's hardly big enough for me.

Keep Safe

Got as far as the first paragrapgh on this one

moved from scarbs 3 years or so ago, then went back to great glen, spent a 10 months in torquay and then moved back to the village. Now living it up in Plymouth in the sun

Summers may be nice and winters lack frost but just to let you know Plymouth is one of the Rainiest cities in the UK.

I see that - although if everybody has the same problem, they may be able to get the 'landlord' to do something about it.

btw you are correct about Dave and SSN being in the same subset and it is a subset which is shown as having a lower output in that area. There are almost certainly other stations which he is missing.

done a quick web search and came accross a chap you says they are in mux or something which also had progs like E4 but i can get them:icon_conf

Good luck scarbs.
Can't believe they're letting you work with small boys....

done a quick web search and came accross a chap you says they are in mux or something which also had progs like E4 but i can get them:icon_conf

varies by transmitter so ensure you are looking at the right transmitter data

AAh Plymouth, good old Guz. Many a pleasant evening spent sipping a sundowner on Union Street and dodging the bottles being thrown at squaddies and avoiding the pools of puke on the pavement.

Less colouful now I'm told, but still a lively night out!

AAh Plymouth, good old Guz. Many a pleasant evening spent sipping a sundowner on Union Street and dodging the bottles being thrown at squaddies and avoiding the pools of puke on the pavement.

could say that, when I last went out in Plymouth it was shite for clubbing but its the first place I've been sparked in the face by a lass :icon_lol: (she got pissed and asked where her boyfriend was, I said I didn't know who he was......smack!)

could say that, when I last went out in Plymouth it was shite for clubbing but its the first place I've been sparked in the face by a lass :icon_lol: (she got pissed and asked where her boyfriend was, I said I didn't know who he was......smack!)

Sounds like the the sort of lady you would find on Union Street! I think many of the old pubs and clubs have gone, the numbers of Forces personnel posted to Plymouth has dwindled over the years and of those left most are on deployment overseas. I really only did Union Street a few times for stag nights and the like. Too rough for me.

Sounds like the the sort of lady you would find on Union Street! I think many of the old pubs and clubs have gone, the numbers of Forces personnel posted to Plymouth has dwindled over the years and of those left most are on deployment overseas. I really only did Union Street a few times for stag nights and the like. Too rough for me.

most places weren't open as it was mid-week so the place we eventually ended up in was on a retail park in middle of no where or so it seemed. my mates based down there with the forces so will probably end up in the same shit club next time I'm there, perhaps the Yeovil weekend if I don't go to Newquay

have been warned about Union street my many people. A mate of mine is in the Navy and he was saying how the locals go mental down there.

A mix of students, forces and locals isnt really a peaceful mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46