New forum feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way of making it profile specific. So those that want to see it can and those that don't, don't.

I have only been logged on for five minute and hate it already.
Now expects loads of thanks

Is there a way of making it profile specific. So those that want to see it can and those that don't, don't.

I think I can change it so the box under the post doesn't appear, but you can still thank people and it will display under their avatar and in their profile.

That would be for everyone though, not just the people who want it that way.

I don't see the point of it, if people want to appreciate posts they can qoute the post and say thanks

The plug-in was originally written to stop people posting one word "thanks" posts just to increase their post count, but still enable people to show their appreciation. It's more useful on sites that provide help than sites like this.

The plug-in was originally written to stop people posting one word "thanks" posts just to increase their post count, but still enable people to show their appreciation. It's more useful on sites that provide help than sites like this.

Could you reword it from 'Thanks' to 'Like' to make it more relevant, maybe?

Thanks, Jeff. Up to 550 posts now:icon_bigg

Let's face it. We're all just a bunch of thankers really.

Can I thank myself?
Time to thank myself silly if I can....

Can I thank myself?
Time to thank myself silly if I can....

Bloody whatsit. It doesn't work!

I can't go thanking myself and no bugger else will do it.
I'm a thankless individual.

Jesus H. Lizard

What a horrible, horrible mess all this thanking makes of the forums.

I don't understand this. I can see that I have been "Thanked twice in two posts". I can even see in my profile which two posts I have been thanked for.

But what I can't see (and what I would really like to know) is the names of the silly ****ers who were daft enough to thank me.

Anyway Spion, in answer to your question, you can use the software on as many of your own personal PCs as you like, as long as you only use one at a time. Hope that helps.

Stalker :018:

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673