New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks,

Just a general query. I've come over from Foxes Talk as it seems to be a space full of people that currently have hate for Shakey, Slimani et al....

Can I ask is this a space that is the same, if so where else do you hang out that gives critical but fair analysis on games as well as Leicester news

Morning folks,

Just a general query. I've come over from Foxes Talk as it seems to be a space full of people that currently have hate for Shakey, Slimani et al....

Can I ask is this a space that is the same, if so where else do you hang out that gives critical but fair analysis on games as well as Leicester news
Homer's dungeon is the space for you.

Morning folks,

We don't have FIF on here anymore. That's surely enough of a reason to escape FT.

Morning folks,

Welcome.

Depends on what level of criticism you define as "hate for", but you'll find both pro- and anti-Shakey posts in here. Stick around and find out yourselves ;). Haven't checked the level at FT lately, and I don't feel any urge to do it either.....

Welcome.

Depends on what level of criticism you define as "hate for", but you'll find both pro- and anti-Shakey posts in here. Stick around and find out yourselves ;). Haven't checked the level at FT lately, and I don't feel any urge to do it either.....
I'm happy with either positive or negative, but there seems to be huge hate for Slimani, Mahrez, Gray, Shakey, King....then I get suspended for 2 days for calling them moaning w****rs lol

I'm happy with either positive or negative, but there seems to be huge hate for Slimani, Mahrez, Gray, Shakey, King....then I get suspended for 2 days for calling them moaning w****rs lol
A small advice; we don't do "lols" on here. We prefer smilies, and if you really want to be accepted, choose the ones from "Old TB". :006:

What did poor old FIF do to get himself banned from here again?

And welcome, Soundman.

I've just looked up some of his posts, I wonder how I got a temp ban when he can post crap like he does

Welcome Soundman.

If i were to use supermarkets as the benchmark, FT woudl be like shopping in Lidl and this place is like shopping in either Sainsbury's or Waitrose with teh occasional treat at M&S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566