New Kit Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "quality" argument is bullshit, it's subjective and has little to do with the brand and more to do with the money spent on the production. Fruit Of The Loom is often touted as a "quality" manufacture of T-shirts but will supply a whole range of product including ones which fall apart in a couple of months.

"Looks" is entirely subjective and totally unrelated to quality and brand.

...if I was wearing Nike, Adidas etc. they would just nod in approval and question the badge! Now people are judged more on what they wear...

Sounds like a bunch of ****s to me - I'd get some better mates who aren't that superficial.

Last edited:
Sounds like a bunch of ****s to me - I'd get some better mates who aren't that superficial.

If I had to choose between a friend who enjoys wearing branded clothing and another one who calls people ****s because of the clothing they wear I think I know which way I would choose.

If I had to choose between a friend who enjoys wearing branded clothing and another one who calls people ****s because of the clothing they wear I think I know which way I would choose.

If I had to chose between people who can actually read my posts and those who make up what I said in order to justify a vapid lifestyle choice I know which way I would choose.

If I had to chose between people who can actually read my posts and those who make up what I said in order to justify a vapid lifestyle choice I know which way I would choose.

Which way?

Bigger name brands sell better to younger audiences, simple maketing fact and given the target market for this product is young people it makes sense.

Always seems to be rumoured most seasons though, I seem to remember one year someone had even Photoshop'd the club shop showing what Adidas' plans were for it once they produce the shirts, but it's never came to anything in recent times.

I'm not fussed either way as I haven't bought a replica shirt in about 10 years but if it means it sells a lot more and brings in more money for the club it can only be a good thing.

Will Jobber be modelling?

where did this rumour origianlly come from? Hope it's true. Sick of wearing my 'ing ower' home shirt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669