New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard our new kit is to be made by a company called Burrda, can't say I'd ever heard of them before and thought we were still contracted to Joma.

I've heard our new kit is to be made by a company called Burrda, can't say I'd ever heard of them before and thought we were still contracted to Joma.

is it Joma ? I cant belive its not Burrda.

Seriously, why do we always go for the most obscure kit makers?

Though PDS did say Southgate was coming.....

It has been explained like this: The biggies, like your Nikes, Pumas and Adidas, will only design kits for 'big' teams. Everyone else has to make do with kits from their catalogues. Also, if your club isn't one of the 'big' teams, like us, the club has to pay for the kit and the training gear. Smaller manufacturers will design a kit for the smaller club, and they also provide the clubs with all of the kit etc, so by using the lesser brands, City isn't losing money. Unless you want to be pedantic, and try and argue that more people would buy an Adidas kit, regardless of the style.

It has been explained like this: The biggies, like your Nikes, Pumas and Adidas, will only design kits for 'big' teams. Everyone else has to make do with kits from their catalogues. Also, if your club isn't one of the 'big' teams, like us, the club has to pay for the kit and the training gear. Smaller manufacturers will design a kit for the smaller club, and they also provide the clubs with all of the kit etc, so by using the lesser brands, City isn't losing money. Unless you want to be pedantic, and try and argue that more people would buy an Adidas kit, regardless of the style.

Adidas have just made Hull's kit ....

I see

Different contact, probably just as reliable :)

Derby have Adidas kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670