New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask,Why did they not have the vans print names on the shirts and thus clear the back log of people buying,then waiting to have their printing done in the same building.Causing the backlog around the ground.
Planning needs to be seriously looked at by the merchandise department.The lcfcdirect.com website is in need of a massive overhaul as overseas fan haven't a snowballs chance in hell of making a purchase. There are many I'm sure who can agree the sales of shirts should go to the fans locally then overseas fans can buy on the 26th of May .We knew we were in the Champions League a Number of weeks back,can I ask is it possible for fans to walk into the store and buy the arm patches at this moment in time ???

Can I ask,Why did they not have the vans print names on the shirts and thus clear the back log of people buying,then waiting to have their printing done in the same building.Causing the backlog around the ground.
Planning needs to be seriously looked at by the merchandise department.The lcfcdirect.com website is in need of a massive overhaul as overseas fan haven't a snowballs chance in hell of making a purchase. There are many I'm sure who can agree the sales of shirts should go to the fans locally then overseas fans can buy on the 26th of May .We knew we were in the Champions League a Number of weeks back,can I ask is it possible for fans to walk into the store and buy the arm patches at this moment in time ???
City have taken on board that the one thing we love to do is moan about stuff and they've served up precious little opportunity for that this season.

I for one applaud the ineptitude of the recent streaming and management of the online shop - it's a sterling effort to give us all a decent gripe. I'm looking forward to a similar lack of effort being applied to membership sales and the distribution of Champions League final tickets.

I think they have a big overhaul planned during the close season which might include moving away from the Foxes Player system.

It's in store now - I picked up an adult male medium yesterday and they appeared to have all sizes on the shelf.

Just check the size on the shirt too and not just the hanger as I almost bought a ladies size 10!

It's in store now - I picked up an adult male medium yesterday and they appeared to have all sizes on the shelf.

Just check the size on the shirt too and not just the hanger as I almost bought a ladies size 10!
Was there much of a queue M17TT?

I've got a meeting with the Tigers at Welford Road at 10.15 tomorrow and wonder if I've got enough time to nip there first.

Thank you, as I'm in Scotland I have to use the on-line facility, its still showing only 15/16 kit. I will try again. Thanks.

Thank you, as I'm in Scotland I have to use the on-line facility, its still showing only 15/16 kit. I will try again. Thanks.
Didn't it say available online from May 25th somewhere?

Was there much of a queue M17TT?

I've got a meeting with the Tigers at Welford Road at 10.15 tomorrow and wonder if I've got enough time to nip there first.

5-10 mins to queue up and pay and that was right in the middle of lunchtime so I'd say it would be even quieter before your meeting.

Probably worth a phone call first to check as they'd have been in for 2-3 days by then but I'd imagine they will announce if sold out or FoxesTalk will have the info.

Printing queue was much bigger so sacked that off for another time.

5-10 mins to queue up and pay and that was right in the middle of lunchtime so I'd say it would be even quieter before your meeting.

Probably worth a phone call first to check as they'd have been in for 2-3 days by then but I'd imagine they will announce if sold out or FoxesTalk will have the info.

Printing queue was much bigger so sacked that off for another time.
Cheers :023:

So anyone like to guess increased profits from shirt sales etc going forward?

Last year - £1 or 2 million? This year/next year - £10 million+?

Yeah 25th for internet shop sales

Well, I'm about ready to divorce my entire flipping family. I live overseas and didn't want to wait until 25th May to order my shirt - so asked my season ticket holder uncle to buy one for me. He failed - and not just the shirt but not even 1 of the 4 ordered Everton programme either. So I asked my otherwise competent sister to get one and she's forgotten to even get her ass down to the store.

I have fond memories of casually walking into the club shop before last season's QPR game and being in and out within 10mins with the new shirt. I even remember some feckin' idiot and his dad standing within earshot and looking at me whilst I was wearing the then new shirt saying "Nah - I really don't like it. I ain't buying that crap!".

Shirt of Champions, mate. Shirt of feckin' Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669