New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in Jebus name can they sell out of the most popular (and surely the biggest run) of shirts in half a day?

Could someone at the club not have foreseen extra demand a few months ago?

This is the problem,WE as a TEAM need to start thinking like we belong in the Premier League. THINK BIG

How in Jebus name can they sell out of the most popular (and surely the biggest run) of shirts in half a day?

It's either a shit but of planning or a cunning ploy to get people to fear a shortage when the next lot come out and buy without delay.

It's either a shit but of planning or a cunning ploy to get people to fear a shortage when the next lot come out and buy without delay.
Probably the former.

Does anyone know how many replica shirts we normally sell in its lifetime?

This is the problem,WE as a TEAM need to start thinking like we belong in the Premiership. THINK BIG
Well I'm not going to Scotland, I'd rather join La Ligue - much warmer weather.

This is the problem,WE as a TEAM need to start thinking like we belong in the Premiership. THINK BIG
But they are thinking BIG. That's why they make so few in medium.

A few months ago Ranieri was still telling everyone the target is 40 points! No-one could have foreseen that just because we were top we were going to stay there!

A few months ago Ranieri was still telling everyone the target is 40 points! No-one could have foreseen that just because we were top we were going to stay there!
I get that Mike but surely they have previous sales data and can come up with a reasonable estimate of how many they may need based on that?

So, with the benefit of no data and an assumed sales figure of 30,000 tops for adults last year and the range of sizes being XS S M L XL XXL
30,000 would sell in a ratio of 1,2,3,3,2,1, 30,000 divide by 12 = 2,500. So assume uplift this season of 50%, this equates to 45,000, so 3,750 of xs, 7,500 of s, 11,250 of m & l and 7,500 of xl and 3,750 of xxl.

We ain't sold 11,250 m tops today.

I get that Mike but surely they have previous sales data and can come up with a reasonable estimate of how many they may need based on that?

So, with the benefit of no data and an assumed sales figure of 30,000 tops for adults last year and the range of sizes being XS S M L XL XXL
30,000 would sell in a ratio of 1,2,3,3,2,1, 30,000 divide by 12 = 2,500. So assume uplift this season of 50%, this equates to 45,000, so 3,750 of xs, 7,500 of s, 11,250 of m & l and 7,500 of xl and 3,750 of xxl.

We ain't sold 11,250 m tops today.

What do you think that massive flag is made of? Bet it's medium shirts and mahoosive

Brothers in the shop now, sold out of medium and large shirts now. So at least my 2 year old daughter will get to wear one today then

"Foxes fans flocked to the City Fanstore as queues stretched around the stadium – an unprecedented demand that saw the Club sell 10 times as many shirts in 24 hours as it did in the first month of last season.

These record sales figures mean that the new home shirt is currently sold out in small, medium and large sizes but two more deliveries are scheduled to arrive from PUMA before the end of the month, while online sales will get underway on 25 May"

Absolute moronic toss.Some frightful tat going for stupid money on ebay.Same stuff that was a quarter the price 3 weeks ago.They can all **** off.Especially the ****s who have clearly bought shirts purely to sell them on at twice the price.

Since I'm not a ****ing infant I'm capable of delaying gratification.I've waited 40 years to see this happen so I'm quite happy to wait another 6 months to buy something commemorative at a decent price when everyone has moved on & it's all old news to everyone but us.

Are the kids kits measured in age, height or small, medium etc? If it's S,M,L does anyone know what ages those sizes cover for please??

if it's any help my granddaughter got the smallest when she was 2 and it still comfortably fits her at 4 Though she is a bit smaller than average for her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566