New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm about ready to divorce my entire flipping family. I live overseas and didn't want to wait until 25th May to order my shirt - so asked my season ticket holder uncle to buy one for me. He failed - and not just the shirt but not even 1 of the 4 ordered Everton programme either. So I asked my otherwise competent sister to get one and she's forgotten to even get her ass down to the store.

I have fond memories of casually walking into the club shop before last season's QPR game and being in and out within 10mins with the new shirt. I even remember some feckin' idiot and his dad standing within earshot and looking at me whilst I was wearing the then new shirt saying "Nah - I really don't like it. I ain't buying that crap!".

Shirt of Champions, mate. Shirt of feckin' Champions!

TEX277 ,If you want to start a online petition of support to divorce your family there are many on here willing to sign.Legal Proceedings could also be an option against them.We could have a whip round on here to hire a Solicitor on your behalf ;)

Went yesterday and got the kits for my daughters. I tried to buy a Large for my dad, but they'd sold out of that size. Seemed to be most other sizes available, though. Drive past again this morning and it was fairly busy around the ground.

Went yesterday and got the kits for my daughters. I tried to buy a Large for my dad, but they'd sold out of that size. Seemed to be most other sizes available, though. Drive past again this morning and it was fairly busy around the ground.

There was the Primary Schools Cup Final and a girls 7 a side tournament played at the ground today

Looks like we are having a red away kit.

Had an email last night showing a bit of it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 35
Unexpected trip to Market Harborough today turned into an unexpected detour to the King Power, was hoping to get a shirt or some champions merch

Got there at 3.17 and realised the shop had shut at 3pm today because of the Kasabian gig tonight :( gutted!

Not a totally wasted trip though as did manage to park up and walk through to the remberance garden to see my brothers plaque for the first time.

img_3828.jpg

It's a nice design but I'm getting sick of red kits...... would have looked equally good in Silver, Gold, Black, feckin Green. Red is just not Leicester City.

Red is not a colour I like.

Shit teams play in red

It's better than the league one jako topps tiles kit.
We've had red several times before so it's not an issue for me.
Good looking kit
Quality enough for the Champions.

And also, home AND away shirts now won't be available online until August!! :(

Thanks for the heads-up but this an absolute ****ing joke now. I can understand them wanting 'real' fans to get their hands on them but being able to get to the club shop doesn't equate to being a 'real' fan. Why not just allow those with an existing client reference number to order them online? I am feeling distinctly unloved and just a little miffed right now.

What is it about the Far East and red? I'll forgive our owners anything but I can still recall Vincent Tan attempting to change Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669