New management dream team

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the football-rumours.com/dodgy bit not give it away?:102:

do they just pull names out of their arse or what??

Steve Walsh is far to busy playing golf to be bothered coming back to City

CM said:
David Platt being lined up to take over at Leicester
]

Any comment from either Martin or Gail on this or even Audrey Roberts ?

highland fox said:
Any comment from either Martin or Gail on this or even Audrey Roberts ?

Is it me or is the kid that plays David Platt, the most hateful little shite, always seems to have a right fecking mardy on.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Is it me or is the kid that plays David Platt, the most hateful little shite, always seems to have a right fecking mardy on.

Too right and he's got it in for Phil as well....:102

But on the David platt rumour,Fred Elliott said ''He'll make a good manager.....I say he'll make a good manager''

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Evening Luke, are you going to the game tomorrow ?

Here we go...The Bonehead Army on manouveres,late night briefing.:icon_wink

highland fox said:
Here we go...The Bonehead Army on manouveres,late night briefing.:icon_wink

Now managed to recruit the daughter, she has now perfected the chant "You dont know what your doing", I had her practice it at her mother every time she was in the kitchen cooking tea !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Now managed to recruit the daughter, she has now perfected the chant "You dont know what your doing", I had her practice it at her mother every time she was in the kitchen cooking tea !

Probably won't 'speak' to you beforehand PFKA so Happy New year and all that,same to you Durham if you are still there.I shall be hear listening to Levein Boys tomorrow afternoon.MDV hat-trick I reckon...

I will be Steve.

Happy New Year HF and you Steve if I dont see you at the game.

Pray for a win tomorrow, PLEASE!!!

highland fox said:
Probably won't 'speak' to you beforehand PFKA so Happy New year and all that,same to you Durham if you are still there.I shall be hear listening to Levein Boys tomorrow afternoon.MDV hat-trick I reckon...

Cheers Highland, same to you mate, and I know I am being labelled as one of the bonehead army, but I really do hope we get a win tomorrow and it is the start of a fantastic revival, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to admit I was wrong as it would mean Levein had come good and my beloved LCFC would have pushed on and have a chance to build for a promotion challenge next season (in the championship !). Lets hope 2006 is the Year of the Fox....fecking hell that sounds corny !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Cheers Highland, same to you mate, and I know I am being labelled as one of the bonehead army, but I really do hope we get a win tomorrow and it is the start of a fantastic revival, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to admit I was wrong as it would mean Levein had come good and my beloved LCFC would have pushed on and have a chance to build for a promotion challenge next season (in the championship !). Lets hope 2006 is the Year of the Fox....fecking hell that sounds corny !

This is what you call A Signature:icon_lol:

DurhamFox said:
I will be Steve.

Happy New Year HF and you Steve if I dont see you at the game.

Pray for a win tomorrow, PLEASE!!!

Cheers mate, Happy New Year to you as well, just in case I dont see you.

And as for the praying, the old prayer mat has been out all day and my knees are now well and truly fecked. But 3 points and it would have been well worth it !

Get a fecking room....

MKFox said:
Get a fecking room....

We already have, that's where the bonehead army have been planning it's tactics and manouvres.

Anyway MK have a fecking happy new year mate, and have a babysham on me.....( and I dont mean licking it off my naked body......you should be bloody well hung.....sickening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669