New management dream team

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
We already have, that's where the bonehead army have been planning it's tactics and manouvres.

Anyway MK have a fecking happy new year mate, and have a babysham on me.....( and I dont mean licking it off my naked body......you should be bloody well hung.....sickening)

Wasting your time PFKA he hates New Year.He'll be tucked up in bed flicking through 'Breezeblock Monthly' by 10.30 pm tomorrow.....miserabe fecker:icon_lol:

Any way speaking of dream teams H, I thought you had thrust yourself forward to be the new man at the helm of Leicester City, with Mk right behind you (your brave) as your Ass. Man.

How is the campaign going ? You must be popular with the pink vote !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
you should be bloody well hung

I've heard that's what his Mrs says as well :icon_lol: :icon_wink

happy new year all

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Any way speaking of dream teams H, I thought you had thrust yourself forward to be the new man at the helm of Leicester City, with Mk right behind you (your brave) as your Ass. Man.

How is the campaign going ? You must be popular with the pink vote !

We are planning our Application,just a meeting with Lionel Blair to organise.Mk has big ideas about stiffening up the back 4...not sure I approve.

highland fox said:
We are planning our Application,just a meeting with Lionel Blair to organise.Mk has big ideas about stiffening up the back 4...not sure I approve.

Trouble is I have heard MK has problems "Keeping a Clean Sheet".

highland fox said:
Mk has big ideas about stiffening up the back 4...not sure I approve.
Well, you wanted to be the man with the magic sponge....

PFKAKTF FOX said:
you should be bloody well hung.....
I am..

Happy new year everybody, hopefully our team have got a few resolutions....a few points would be nicer, but ho hum...

MKFox said:
I am..

Happy new year everybody, hopefully our team have got a few resolutions....a few points would be nicer, but ho hum...

Happy New Year dear

Anyway goodnight to everybody and Happy New Year to one and all, I am off to watch the 10 minute free view, and then it is a date with Pam and her five sisters, fantastic, that should get rid of the pre match tension !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Anyway goodnight to everybody and Happy New Year to one and all, I am off to watch the 10 minute free view, and then it is a date with Pam and her five sisters, fantastic, that should get rid of the pre match tension !.....
Huggy Bears everybody

Goodnight to you:icon_conf :icon_conf

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Trouble is I have heard MK has problems "Keeping a Clean Sheet".
:icon_redf

Highland wants to sign Ronaldo for his ball skills....I didn't ask any further...

MKFox said:
:icon_redf

Highland wants to sign Ronaldo for his ball skills....I didn't ask any further...

He'll be better than your idea........I didn't know Will Young could even play Football.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I am off to watch the 10 minute free view, and then it is a date with Pam and her five sisters, fantastic
Note to Sky...Increase your subscriber base ten fold by doing away with the 10 minute freeview......

MKFox said:

thats all very well but hoping to sign Ronaldinho for his ability to lobb Seamen was truly sickening

Macky said:
thats all very well but hoping to sign Ronaldinho for his ability to lobb Seamen was truly sickening
:icon_razz
So that's why HF wanted Nayim.....it all makes sense now...

I believe that Highland's and MK's philosphy is based on getting the opposition's defenders turned and then penetrating their rear guard. Also the plan is to sink deep balls into the opposition's (fudge) box !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669