New manager for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will to me, he obviously isn't afraid to make a decision, and doesn't get caught up in all this outpouring of pretentious grief that has been witnessed today.

His club, his decision, I respect him for that.

Bit it's a friggin' wrong decision IMO. This will totally f*ck our season up, and it's barely started. I knew MM was a bit irrational, but I certainly wasn't prepared for something as daft as this. One thing, 'tho, we were speculating that MA might be sacked after the Plymouth game, like the previous two managers, and now it looks like it'll be before the Plymouth game! I can't believe it. I was looking forward to the Plymouth game, and am still going, but I can see us getting turned over by four or five if this is true. Not a happy bunny.:mad:

laughable, totally insane. How to **** a season up in one easy step. Ridiculous. Mandaric might as well just be the ****ing manager as well as chairman. Completley ****ing insane.

Quite right, MA should be sacked. Get in a yes man who will play those good signings. We'll expect Neilson in goal on Saturday and Hellings and an unfit Cort too. Glad I don't have a season ticket - it's going to be a long and almost certainly fruitless season.

Bit it's a friggin' wrong decision IMO. This will totally f*ck our season up, and it's barely started. I knew MM was a bit irrational, but I certainly wasn't prepared for something as daft as this. One thing, 'tho, we were speculating that MA might be sacked after the Plymouth game, like the previous two managers, and now it looks like it'll be before the Plymouth game! I can't believe it. I was looking forward to the Plymouth game, and am still going, but I can see us getting turned over by four or five if this is true. Not a happy bunny.:mad:

Me neither to put it mildly. It is a f*cking stupid decision IMO.

Are we going to be stuck with this useless cock?!?!?:098:

roder_416x300.jpg

Quite right, MA should be sacked. Get in a yes man who will play those good signings. We'll expect Neilson in goal on Saturday and Hellings and an unfit Cort too. Glad I don't have a season ticket - it's going to be a long and almost certainly fruitless season.
give over and get behind your chairman.

laughable, totally insane. How to **** a season up in one easy step. Ridiculous. Mandaric might as well just be the ****ing manager as well as chairman. Completley ****ing insane.

I agree.

Whilst it IS indeed MMs club, he should stick to what he knows best, running a business, and let someone who knows how to be a football club manager do exactly that. If MM wants to bring in his own players and not let the bloke he has entrusted to manage the squad decide what sort of players would improve the squad then he should name himself as the manager and let's see if he can do it.....

This is getting ridiculous now.......Feck knows what is true and what isn't.but as usual it's never boring and dull!

I want to laugh...but I feel closer to f*cking crying.

I just can't believe this is likely to happen.

I couldn't care less if they are at each other throats 24/7 Mon-Fri, as long as we are doing ok on the pitch. Decisions like this should be based purely on football and if 3 games is all MA gets then it's beyond a joke. Especially when we completely thumped one of the favourites to go up.

I couldn't care less if they are at each other throats 24/7 Mon-Fri, as long as we are doing ok on the pitch. Decisions like this should be based purely on football and if 3 games is all MA gets then it's beyond a joke. Especially when we completely thumped one of the favourites to go up.

I'm forced to conclude that Mandaric is a prat. Leicester fan my hairy arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669