New manager for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granny Smith

It will be interesting to see how the Mockery dress this one up.
He knew he was a goinna when he wouldnt play Kaebi.

It will be interesting to see how the Mockery dress this one up.
He knew he was a goinna when he wouldnt play Kaebi.

Welcome,

Kaebi couldn;t play because we didn;t have international clearance.

I doubt he will be replaced while this has happened to Clarke.
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh

FFS, the club must continue to operate. It has a member of staff in hospital, that's all.

Get some perspective people FFS!!!!

FFS, the club must continue to operate. It has a member of staff in hospital, that's all.

harsh........ but unfortunatly true.

Its why i posted the thread ' the show goes on ' . While trying to remain respectable its important that the club look at why they were being outplayed by a very average team from a division below. We have a very important game to play in 3 days time, one which could help define our season. Whats happened as happened, and the club must not be allowed to use the Clarke illness as an excuse for a sloppy effort against Plymouth.
I expect the team to be really up for this game. We all wish Clarke well, but its time to get their heads down and stop feeling sorry for ourselves.
Roll on Plymouth.

would be a sensative time to do it but time waits for no man.

Mandaric really wont endear himself to the fans if this is true.
He will to me, he obviously isn't afraid to make a decision, and doesn't get caught up in all this outpouring of pretentious grief that has been witnessed today.

His club, his decision, I respect him for that.

He will to me, he obviously isn't afraid to make a decision, and doesn't get caught up in all this outpouring of pretentious grief that has been witnessed today.

:038::038::038:

Whether I agree or not, its a big call.

I sense not everyone will have your attitude, MF.

This calls into question his decision making processes. Whilst MM may be the owner, he is still trying to deliver a product that can be successful on and off the pitch. At this moment in time he is far from achieving either.

Moreover changing manager will undermine support as we will become less inclined to offer that support with each change of manager. I am not sure for a business that relies on fan loyalty that this is a clever strategy. It may not be the intention but it is the net effect.

:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670