Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I´ve been reading this forum for quite a while now and have decided to take the plunge and join in! :D

I´ve recently moved to Spain, hence the name (no,really?) and this follows being a season ticket holder and watcher of all things Leicester(shire) since the late seventies.

I have to say the only thing I miss about Blighty is my trip to the footie. Brings a tear to me eye thinking about it! However I do have the mighty perennial strugglers of Malaga to watch now!

I shall add the odd comment here and there and hope I don´t get on your nerves too much! :wink:

Costa del Sol Fox said:
Hi all,

I´ve been reading this forum for quite a while now and have decided to take the plunge and join in! :D

I´ve recently moved to Spain, hence the name (no,really?) and this follows being a season ticket holder and watcher of all things Leicester(shire) since the late seventies.

I have to say the only thing I miss about Blighty is my trip to the footie. Brings a tear to me eye thinking about it! However I do have the mighty perennial strugglers of Malaga to watch now!

I shall add the odd comment here and there and hope I don´t get on your nerves too much! :wink:

Welcome - have you any room out there for Nathan Blake?

I haven´t had the pleasure of seeing him in a Royal Blue shirt, however my lad´s school team could do with a striker (!?!). Failing that he can always get a job at Vinny Samway´s bar in Puerto Banus! 8)

welcome costa!
are you ray cropper from corrie?
or on the run from plod/taxman?
:wink:

i recommend subscribing to leicester city world. watching the highlights and listening to the games live on the radio helps me to deal with not being able to see the blue boys in action :cry:

SamJ

Costa del Sol Fox said:
I haven´t had the pleasure of seeing him in a Royal Blue shirt, however my lad´s school team could do with a striker (!?!). Failing that he can always get a job at Vinny Samway´s bar in Puerto Banus! 8)

I haven't had any pleasure seeing him in a Royal Blue shirt either and
why you'd want to upset your lad I can't imagine but the bar job sounds promising ...can you be sure the hours include Saturday afternoons?

Welcome Costa - make sure you log on on match days, the thread on here can sometimes make you feel the wind of the Walkers in your hair!!!

Gone for the good life huh fella'? Power to your elbow pal....send some of that sun back!!!

BLUE ARMY...

Costa del Sol Fox said:
Berkshire_Fox said:
you werent in row d in the kop were you?

No Berkshire Fox, Family Stand with my son and two 'others', sometimes wife & daughter, sometimes friends - had four season tickets last season.

You had four season tickets? Are you rich?

Joe_Fox said:
Costa del Sol Fox said:
Berkshire_Fox said:

No Berkshire Fox, Family Stand with my son and two 'others', sometimes wife & daughter, sometimes friends - had four season tickets last season.

You had four season tickets? Are you rich?

Not any more Joe Fox - not on Spanish wages!

No, shared them with a mate & his son who couldn´t always go due to work commitments.

Costa del Sol Fox said:
Berkshire_Fox said:

You sound like the family that's gone missing from just in front of us - you dont have a son who's mad about Michael Owen do you? Poor lad took his Liverpool shirt to the Liverpool game in the hope of getting it signed and the Stewards told him off for letting it be seen! :roll:

EMC Fox said:
Costa del Sol Fox said:
Berkshire_Fox said:

You sound like the family that's gone missing from just in front of us - you dont have a son who's mad about Michael Owen do you? Poor lad took his Liverpool shirt to the Liverpool game in the hope of getting it signed and the Stewards told him off for letting it be seen! :roll:

Why doesn't that surprise me? Stewards at Walkers = jobsworth cock smokers.

EMC Fox said:
Costa del Sol Fox said:
Berkshire_Fox said:

No my lad wants to be a keeper - just like I was for Abington High School and Lansdowne GEC FC!

As Joe Fox says - typical of stewards at the Walkers. The Family Stand was like a morgue last season, I think everyone kind of felt intimidated or emabarassed - doing the Mexican Wave doesn´t help on that score!!!

Costa del Sol Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
Costa del Sol Fox said:
Berkshire_Fox said:

No my lad wants to be a keeper - just like I was for Abington High School and Lansdowne GEC FC!

As Joe Fox says - typical of stewards at the Walkers. The Family Stand was like a morgue last season, I think everyone kind of felt intimidated or emabarassed - doing the Mexican Wave doesn´t help on that score!!!

Indeed, the Walkers wave (c) Joe_Fox should be banned unless we are 3 goals to the good and there is less than 5 mins left IMO. If you want to do the wave thing then go and get some giant foam hands and shove them where the sun don't shine ya knobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566